Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the same question as badrat, what's going on with the arms there.

And the Tobey Spidey is still in my top five faves. Just an almost perfect execution of the movie suit as opposed to this one.

Sideshow just posted this:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-n...piderman2_preview&utm_campaign=twitter_122913

preview_AmazingSpiderMan2.jpg

I've got the same question as badrat, what's going on with the arms there.

And the Tobey Spidey is still in my top five faves. Just an almost perfect execution of the movie suit as opposed to this one.

I would say that the suit is the best part of the fig, how is it not a good execution of the movie costume?

I am actually a bigger fan of the Toby suit myself. However HT got my interest with their last post of amazing 2 being release because that movie suit is pretty cool!

Just subbed to news on this, looking forward to figures from the ASM2 line as that suit kick@$$. Sideshow will charge tomorrow for my ASM figure so I should have it in hand by the end of the week I hope, Can't say I'm overly excited to get this piece, that said maybe I'll be happier with it due to my low expectations as this figure has gottin a lack luster reception...

Figure is cool but if it just came with even 1 accessory that would make it even better.. the base from SM3, a mask, or backpack.

Not shipping yet. They are supposed to charge today for the one payment folks so processing and shipping should start in 3 days. If we are lucky.

Back