Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't expecting this until after the New Year.

Got a message from Corner Store Comics saying it was ready for pick up:yess:

Love It!:hi5:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I am new to collecting, and this will be my first HT :D Then the wait for the Widow and Loki begins ...

I am new to collecting, and this will be my first HT :D Then the wait for the Widow and Loki begins ...

Once you start, you just can't stop. I just started collecting this year(2012) and I've already collected 13 figures plus the Bat-Pod and Tumbler. ADDICTING!!

Oh you'll love Avengers Cap.

i just got my figure the other day and i love it, i just have a few issues is the zipper part around the stomach coming off for anyone else?, and the snap that holds the belt in place at the back is broken on mine :(

i just got my figure the other day and i love it, i just have a few issues is the zipper part around the stomach coming off for anyone else?, and the snap that holds the belt in place at the back is broken on mine :(

:( Sorry to hear about that.

Sorry to hear about that. Haven't had any real problems with mine. I think velcro may work for repairing the belt.

Once you start, you just can't stop. I just started collecting this year(2012) and I've already collected 13 figures plus the Bat-Pod and Tumbler. ADDICTING!!

Oh you'll love Avengers Cap.

Yes, i've got a few figures on Pre-Order already and making a list.. a long one. I can hear the distant cries of my bank account. :thud:
My only fear is the costum fees :panic:

As long as BBTS holds true I'll finally pay for this guy after having it on preorder for 6 months along with DX12 Bats tomorrow! Along with my Coulson trading cards in the pile of loot :clap:yess: I'm gonna have so much stuff waiting for me at home in April its gonna be my Christmas :lol

On a side note after seeing the pic of all the TFA figures I really need to find room in my budget for a Red Skull :panic:

Back