Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice! you have a better pic of that wolverine t shirt?

10071342_hi

Was hard to decide but at the end... made a little Christmas shopping :cuckoo:

f85m.jpg

The ones in brown box are Fury and Hulk. I was still surprised how huge The Hulk is.

That is probably the most epic Christmas haul I've ever seen! :lol

Holy cow.....were you the one asking about buying the whole Avengets set awhile back?

Yes, that was me. 😉

You spent what - $2,500+ on yourself for Christmas? :lol

How much did you spend on everyone else? :rotfl

I asked everyone if I can skip Christmas this year 😄
This was kind of an unexpected purchase but one I couldn't let go. A little digging in savings.
Seller was only half hour driving from my place so at least I saved some shipping costs + I was able to check everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I asked everyone if I can skip Christmas this year 😄
This was kind of an unexpected purchase but one I couldn't let go. A little digging in savings.
Seller was only half hour driving from my place so at least I saved some shipping costs + I was able to check everything.
:lol :lol :lol

So Cole, after opening them all up which one would you say is your favorite and takes up most of your attention?

Didn't have the time to unpack yet. Last figure that I unpacked today (and last of the year) was the DX13.
Will try this week to start with Avengers. First one to be unpacked will most probably be the Hulk.

Didn't have the time to unpack yet. Last figure that I unpacked today (and last of the year) was the DX13.
Will try this week to start with Avengers. First one to be unpacked will most probably be the Hulk.

You got all that AND the DX13? Damn good job there brother

You got all that AND the DX13? Damn good job there brother

The DX13 was a pre order in February and paid the full amount at that time. (lucky for me)

About Avengers display. I still have a empty detolf but the whole team is simply amazing next to/behind each other. I was thinking of a custom case (from sora shop) with the whole team in it.

Ok, will follow your advice. Will open Hawkeye, Coulson, Fury etc... first. Save Loki, Iron Man and Hulk for last. Might be in 2 weeks lol. Can't find the time to open them. Still have to assemble a detolf + led.

Back