Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics, VS!! Those rock. I just emailed CSC to see when I should expect mine to ship. Crossing my fingers that he ships soon. If not, I am going to complain to Ellen or Oprah to see if they can help me out during my tough times of waiting for these presale orders to ship.

Hadn't really looked much at this fig, but love the tesseract/suitcase detailing.

Ron_Burgundy, I'd be PO'd if mine was still sitting around. There's really zero excuse at this point, unless something "fell off a truck" if ya know what I mean....

Awesome pics, VS!! Those rock. I just emailed CSC to see when I should expect mine to ship. Crossing my fingers that he ships soon. If not, I am going to complain to Ellen or Oprah to see if they can help me out during my tough times of waiting for these presale orders to ship.

Thanks my friend! :)

Ron_Burgundy, I'd be PO'd if mine was still sitting around. There's really zero excuse at this point, unless something "fell off a truck" if ya know what I mean....

I'm trying to stay calm about it. They emailed me back to say they will look into it on Monday. If I don't hear anything by Friday I'm going to stop by their store and make a stink.

Yeah I think you've given them more than a fair chance. They should just fork it over there in the store if they have any in stock.

Viking Spawn: Thanks for the kind words regarding my photos!
It's tough to keep track of things with email notifications not working!
:panic:

I'm trying to stay calm about it. They emailed me back to say they will look into it on Monday. If I don't hear anything by Friday I'm going to stop by their store and make a stink.

CSC came through for me! Picked mine up on the same day as the Blu-ray release:yess:

Hot_Toys_204.jpg
Hot_Toys_205.jpg
Hot_Toys_212.jpg

Went with the turtleneck......
Hot_Toys_213.jpg
Hot_Toys_206.jpg
Hot_Toys_208.jpg
Hot_Toys_202.jpg

I have a feeling that after the Phase I blu-ray pre-release recall that this will be the only high end collectible *ever* featuring the tesseract case.

Agreed. So everyone better grab him now! I doubt there'll be a recall of this figure due to copyright issues now.... But you never know.

@ TK0083 - Cool pics! :hi5:

Great pics, TK. I received an update from CSC today. I must have selected the option to have my to figures ship at the same time. (fury and hawkeye) I don't remember doing it but i did. So, they were going to hold the fury until hawkeye showed up. They said that was roughly 4 weeks away. I am going to go pick it up tomorrow at their store. I figured it would be cool to meet the people I am sending my money too.

I didn't order Fury at first.i waited(about 2 weeks?) then went back to the sideshow website and was on wait list ,so I got on the wait list thinking that I missed out. About a week later it was converted to an order and was shipped within a week! I got lucky. An awesome figure!

Great pics, TK. I received an update from CSC today. I must have selected the option to have my to figures ship at the same time. (fury and hawkeye) I don't remember doing it but i did. So, they were going to hold the fury until hawkeye showed up. They said that was roughly 4 weeks away. I am going to go pick it up tomorrow at their store. I figured it would be cool to meet the people I am sending my money too.

Glad to hear everything is working out for you. Its a great figure and I'm sure you're going to like him! :wave

Back