Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: SS charging then shipping 3 - 5 days later is getting old. I am hoping for a notice Monday.

I agree. They want to get paid more for their services (like FLEXPay w/cancellation fees), but then they can't provide the very services they are supposed to (like shipping the same day your charged)?

Just because this fella and Hawkeye are currently "sold out" doesn't mean they won't come back in stock for 2nd & 3rd waves.

HT's use of the term "limited edition" is nothing more than a sucker marketing term at this point.

With a film that's grossed a billion and a half dollars, you can bet on product saturation.

___

Nothing mentioned about it being a split shipment I wonder if its a smaller run then lets say Red Skull which was a split shipment

I was waitlist at SSC, got the email mid-last week that it was being converted to an order (same with Hawkeye), but my credit card has yet to be charged. Could still be split shipment.

Just because this fella and Hawkeye are currently "sold out" doesn't mean they won't come back in stock for 2nd & 3rd waves.

HT's use of the term "limited edition" is nothing more than a sucker marketing term at this point.

With a film that's grossed a billion and a half dollars, you can bet on product saturation.

___

With all the others figures back piling for HT to produce, I don't think they have time to produce multiple waves of already released figures.

Nothing is a sure bet.

I'm not taking any chances and waiting for a restock. I'm ordering right away in order to prevent buying from scalper-bay later on! :panic:

Everyone needs to bug them on the phone or live chat, I have tried the live chat 3 times today when it claims its available asking why these are being charged 3-5 days before shipping and each time no one responds in chat.

Everyone needs to bug them on the phone or live chat, I have tried the live chat 3 times today when it claims its available asking why these are being charged 3-5 days before shipping and each time no one responds in chat.

You have to ask them a trick question first like: Why are you so awesome ?

I'll try this one, "Hello Sideshow, your Rogue Premium Format Figure was awesome right off the bat, not sure why there were so many haters. Had a quick question for you!"

That kind of lie might also solicit a reply, and then BAM, I hit them with the Nick Fury question!

they updated the Dimensional Weight (DIM) today so I guess it's a good sign!
also the shipping rate adjusted from 35 to 25, it seems it will ship today guys :yess::yess:

Hope it gets shipped out next week. I'm getting too many boxes within the past week and it's hard making it disappear from the wife

Jk :D I just hope Hawkeye will get delayed...... Seriously :monkey3

I'm not so sure bugging the phone operators and order takers are going to get our figures shipped out quicker.

I'm not so sure bugging the phone operators and order takers are going to get our figures shipped out quicker.

You're probably right but if enough people that aren't happy are voicing their concern it may come up in a staff meeting "Okay guys, do we want to field 300 phone calls every hot toys release or do we want to stick to our policies" And then maybe tell their accounting department "Guys we're getting too many customer complaints, stop charging customers until shipping greenlights you"

Policies are in place for a reason

Hope it gets shipped out next week. I'm getting too many boxes within the past week and it's hard making it disappear from the wife

You think she is that clueless.wives KNOW:slap

Yeah I know, i just bought her an iMac. It's like I'm paying her off to look the other way. Just like when I buy guns. She said I have enough. :lol

Back