Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it actually. I don't regret the preorder at all. I'm not overly picky about these though. I am much more concerned with having a complete set. I would hate to have someone come over and say "Wow, the Avengers! You should get a Samuel L Jackson to go with it!"

I just returned from vacation and upon checking my email I received the arriving in 14 day notice from SS. I applied a $25 discount back when I pre-ordered.

Anyone else apply a $25 discount, will it be honored? I might keep this getting it for $160. I can pic up Hawkeye and BW round out the SHIELD crew call it a day. If the discount isn't good, I'll drop the pre-order.

I just spoke with Sideshow Collectibles and was told that Fury will be in stock NEXT WEEK. :yess: So paid PO's could have him in hand by the beginning of August.

I just spoke with Sideshow Collectibles and was told that Fury will be in stock NEXT WEEK. :yess: So paid PO's could have him in hand by the beginning of August.

That's encouraging. Then everyone else should have theirs the week or so after. Here comes St. Nick! :yess:

I just returned from vacation and upon checking my email I received the arriving in 14 day notice from SS. I applied a $25 discount back when I pre-ordered.

Anyone else apply a $25 discount, will it be honored? I might keep this getting it for $160. I can pic up Hawkeye and BW round out the SHIELD crew call it a day. If the discount isn't good, I'll drop the pre-order.

What!!!!! I never received an email and I preordered this thing as soon as it was available!

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

I just got on the waitlist. I didn't expect them to change his status to sold out as soon as he shipped!!! I thought I'd have a couple of months.

I decided to keep my pre-order, the coupon makes it a good bargain. Besides I am picking up Widow, I'll add Hawkeye to the list have SHIELD instead of The Avengers.

Back