Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I just put a little flashlight in the right spot then took the pic. It turned out pretty cool, I think I'm going to end up buying an extra hand then running a LED through it so i can pull off the same effect all the time.

Just got this guy in, disappointed he didnt have a left hand able to hold the gun while his right hand holds the cosmic cube. I used a small clear rubberband from DCUC packaging to hold the gun in his open left hand.

IMG_1556.jpg

Just got this guy in, disappointed he didnt have a left hand able to hold the gun while his right hand holds the cosmic cube. I used a small clear rubberband from DCUC packaging to hold the gun in his open left hand.

IMG_1556.jpg

:clap very nice!

Mine is due friday:impatient: I've been reading up on my red skull history and have started a pretty cool custom of one of red skulls coolest mersinaries crossbones. I'm using the KP heroic body and have started assembling and painting the parts for this project, I should have pics soon. Red skull's gunna need somebody to do his dirty work:wink1:

IMG_1556.jpg

Yea I never understood why HT never included 2 hands (left/right) that held weapons!!! Always had to be one or the other.......:(

Ok so it certainly still a WIP as I just started tonight so there alot left to do here on this crossbones custom but I thought I would show some progress. I may change the mask to something more true to the comics but for now this is a more realworld take on it, I will also beadding the crossbones to the chest too.

Just picked up an extra Red Skull stand & would like to change the name to "Johann Schmidt." I read somewhere here that someone can make custom nameplate labels but I can't remember which thread I'd seen it in. Can anyone help?

Here is a better pic of it:

motorcycle2.jpg

I added some paint weathering, but otherwise it looks like that right out of the box. I got it [ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000IW4Q/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00000IW4Q&linkCode=as2&tag=minimfacto-20"]here[/ame] on Amazon.

Back