Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently picked up a loose "Hugo Weaving" head sculpt from this figure but need a body for it. Which Hot Toys body is available that will fit the sculpt?

I know that the original was a type of "Slim" but I'm not sure what is out there that could work as well. Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

Huh. I just won this for for $215 on eBay shipped! :D is that a good price? I actually didn't expect to win him!

I think I saw that listing earlier and was like... god damn that's a great price to bid on, I was surprised it hadn't been higher. I already own him though so I wasn't interested. Congrats!

Last edited:
I recently picked up a loose "Hugo Weaving" head sculpt from this figure but need a body for it. Which Hot Toys body is available that will fit the sculpt?

I know that the original was a type of "Slim" but I'm not sure what is out there that could work as well. Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

Almost any body, from any manufacturer. But if you get one that uses a larger ball joint, boil the neck joint off the bottom of the head and replace it. It's a two minute job, and won't damage the sculpt.

Red Skull is really the only villain on my want list... Wish he was by me at retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully you could snare one someday. If you have a TFA Cap figure, they look great next to one another.

I'm working on it actually... There's so many great figures on the horizon though that's it's hard to commit LOL. I don't have TFA Cap. Only AoU but I'm more of a comic than film fan and Skull looks pretty classic so I imagine he'd look good with AoU Cap.

Looks like I finally get to join the club. He's a little small next to AoU Cap but still looks awesome! So glad I got him.
dd236056483bf196a4d8deafb48b0685.jpg
e17bbee57b96c8be4491dcb81986a6cd.jpg
f2609d9e92eb995a0772d7a39eb8042d.jpg

Not the best pics but...

Congrats on the pick-up! Nice pics.

Thanks! I need to play around with the pose. This is just the first thing I did with him. If I can come up with something interesting I'll post more.

Thanks! I need to play around with the pose. This is just the first thing I did with him. If I can come up with something interesting I'll post more.

The pose looks fine to me. That's usually the common pose that most people do with him, where he's holding the tesseract like that.

The pose looks fine to me. That's usually the common pose that most people do with him, where he's holding the tesseract like that.

That's what bugs me. There seems like only one way to pose him. I wish the tesseract or the gun could go in either hand.

Back