Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think kitbashing this dude would be possible? And do you guys think that he would look alright with just the coat and not having the uniform underneath? I actually kinda wanna try and get this dude looking as close to the proto as possible and not having him look puffy like i've seen with most pics.

Kitbashing is a great idea. I just used a black shirt and one of those swastika necklaces. The bootleg bodies are a little taller so he looks pretty good standing next to AOU Cap. The gloves are hard to find. I use Nick Fury

Think kitbashing this dude would be possible? And do you guys think that he would look alright with just the coat and not having the uniform underneath? I actually kinda wanna try and get this dude looking as close to the proto as possible and not having him look puffy like i've seen with most pics.

All are bashed. The ones wearing the trenchcoats don't have any kind of uniform under there. One has DID leather boots, and one has Nick Fury boots.

B2988A27-9289-4660-B84A-212820420930.jpg

271A4A69-91D3-4782-9485-0FD91DBE0B57.jpg

awesome display,really looking great.i dont have a red skull so far,havent found one for a reasonable price,yet
All are bashed. The ones wearing the trenchcoats don't have any kind of uniform under there. One has DID leather boots, and one has Nick Fury boots.

B2988A27-9289-4660-B84A-212820420930.jpg

271A4A69-91D3-4782-9485-0FD91DBE0B57.jpg

I think it looks fine, I have mine done like that. :)

i agree that he was a great villain.no idea why people complain about villains not being strong enough,i thought he was excellent
Still lovin this figure and he was a great villain for the MCU. Would love to see him somehow get back into Cap's storyline. Not a demise worthy of the character in TFA.

What I loved about Red Skull in TFA was that he wasn't sympathetic, he wasn't a good guy turned bad. He was just, literally straight up a villain. A diabolical evil villain and that's what I loved about him. Hell, he's a damn Nazi. XD I love dudes are just evil. It's good to break that up from the villains like Loki who's sympathetic and all that. yeah, it doesn't give him TOO much character development, but it's great to just have a good vs. evil story. He was perfect for the kind of story they were trying to tell and I hope we get to see this guy back again soon.

And btw hokie, your Red Skull display is just fantastic! The coat looks like a great fit, too!

I just felt like he was running from Cap in every scene. Like literally running. Cap even said something about it the first time like "Why are you leaving?" and RS smiled. Then he ran away when they came to the bunker. He finally fought him at the end but then he sort of indirectly lost. Idk, RS is a better villain in my mind than in the actual movie. I bought the figure and all that. He looks awesome

I just felt like he was running from Cap in every scene. Like literally running. Cap even said something about it the first time like "Why are you leaving?" and RS smiled. Then he ran away when they came to the bunker. He finally fought him at the end but then he sort of indirectly lost. Idk, RS is a better villain in my mind than in the actual movie. I bought the figure and all that. He looks awesome

Haha, if he pulled the trigger twice, he would've probably killed Cap, or at least fatally wounded him if that tesseract pistol doesn't disintegrate him like it does normal humans. But of course he shot only once and fled... :lol

What I loved about Red Skull in TFA was that he wasn't sympathetic, he wasn't a good guy turned bad. He was just, literally straight up a villain. A diabolical evil villain and that's what I loved about him. Hell, he's a damn Nazi. XD I love dudes are just evil. It's good to break that up from the villains like Loki who's sympathetic and all that. yeah, it doesn't give him TOO much character development, but it's great to just have a good vs. evil story. He was perfect for the kind of story they were trying to tell and I hope we get to see this guy back again soon.

And btw hokie, your Red Skull display is just fantastic! The coat looks like a great fit, too!

:goodpost:

:exactly: :goodpost: I thought he was a good villain, I would love to see him make a return in the films at some point.

Huh. I just won this for for $215 on eBay shipped! :D is that a good price? I actually didn't expect to win him!

:rock Thats awesome!! Congrats!!

Back