Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this doll looks terrific. Except for that scarf. What the hell happened there?

I don't collect anime sailor girls, but if I did, I would drink Dos Equis.

This is without a doubt the best female Hot Toys figure I've seen and in terms of likeness one of the best period

Im tempted to put in an order with SS now just in the hope I get one in the first shipment.... :pray:

Let's look at her the right way up!

Babydoll9.jpg

Sucker-Punch1.jpg

Not bad at all!

much improved from the proto. I thought the proto looked great except the likeness was off. But this one looks much better.

This is without a doubt the best female Hot Toys figure I've seen and in terms of likeness one of the best period

Im tempted to put in an order with SS now just in the hope I get one in the first shipment.... :pray:

I ordered mine with sideshow on 26th Jan and it's due to ship on the 16th, i must've just made the split :)

This has been niggling at me, but there is someone who this sculpts eyes reminded me of, and i finally saw it.

Leighton meester.

Leighton-Meester-15.png
Babydoll9.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a bit disappointed. If this is the quality of the final product, then it barely managed to stay on my pre order list. Looks alright, but I prefer the proto.

Babydoll9.jpg

What could have been :thud:

5982732359_884b3dca0f.jpg

There was a time when I wanted them to tweak the proto, they did, & now it's worse :slap

I'm a bit disappointed. If this is the quality of the final product, then it barely managed to stay on my pre order list. Looks alright, but I prefer the proto.

Babydoll9.jpg

What could have been :thud:

5982732359_884b3dca0f.jpg

There was a time when I wanted them to tweak the proto, they did, & now it's worse :slap

I see the same HS with different lighting angle and zoom. :monkey1

Back