Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All hot Toys now a days come with the crotch grabbers. They switched awhile back.

You Babydoll is indeed fine and complete :)

in the spirit of posting babydoll with 3A stuff, here's mine:
jsm650.jpg

Just a few questions, what stand did everyone's Baby Doll come with? I got the crotch forks, but it seems the waist ring would have worked better, I bought mine second hand (was suppose to never been removed from the box) so I'm wondering if a switch happened. I got the hair parted in the center version, and I've looked everywhere for those eyelashes, where can they be found or ordered?

Yeah, as said above they are all crotch stands.
Do you have any fencing wire? I make my own waist grabber stands with fencing wire and a set of pliers. I don't always have spare stands for new customs. Here in the UK, there's a brand of yoghurt that comes with a clear lid over the tear top. I save the lids, fill them with resin, drill a pilot hole and then add an alu pole. Then i bend fencing wire into shape for the stand and paint the whole thing black. The wire i usually cover with black electrical tape. It probably sounds like a frankenstein's monster base, but they look passable. And cost very little to make.

I know Baby Doll comes with the Map case, Keys, and Amber the knife and lighter, but is there suppose to be an actual map in the case? Mine is Empty.

I know Baby Doll comes with the Map case, Keys, and Amber the knife and lighter, but is there suppose to be an actual map in the case? Mine is Empty.

Inside my map case was a map, some smokes, and a pair of handcuffs. I don't know what my Babydoll is getting up to at night....

Seriously though, there's not meant to be anything in the map case. It's only symbolic of the quest for the map being completed.

No theres no map in the case, haha my girlfriend asked me exactly the same thing :) suppose they could have included it, it would not have been that difficult to make. they wasted money making the useless blueprints for the bat that came with the DX12 that they will never make in 1/6

No theres no map in the case, haha my girlfriend asked me exactly the same thing :) suppose they could have included it, it would not have been that difficult to make. they wasted money making the useless blueprints for the bat that came with the DX12 that they will never make in 1/6

found this..... if there's a blu-ray 1080p video capture it might be better:.....

Then again this version of the map would not be accurate as ... in the movie it's the Zombie Nazi map and not the hospital's building plan...
map_grey.jpg

Last edited:
She's definitely not cheaper than retail now if that's what you're wondering.

Hot Toys rarely, if ever, drop below retail after enough time has passed.

Still one of HT's best recent efforts- most pics don't do jusrtice to how nice she is in hand(old cliche I know)

Yea, very few HTs drop in value anymore. I was able to snatch some brand new HTs for cheap, though they were the unpopluar figures. Got a New Goblin from Spidey 3 for $95, Abigail Whistler for $110, and a T1000 for $150. Recently just saw a new Red Skull sell for $140 on Ebay, but opportunities are rare now to snatch a new HT figure for cheap.

Back