Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got around to taking some basic shots of my HT Babydoll. I plan to take some action shots with her guns and Swords next . I watched the film again on cable the other day and they have to do Sweet Pea, the hooded outfit and guns would be awesome.

DSCN5318.jpg

DSCN5333.jpg

DSCN5332.jpg

DSCN5354.jpg

DSCN5375.jpg

DSCN5382.jpg

DSCN5343.jpg

DSCN5347.jpg

I just got around to taking some basic shots of my HT Babydoll. I plan to take some action shots with her guns and Swords next . I watched the film again on cable the other day and they have to do Sweet Pea, the hooded outfit and guns would be awesome.

DSCN5318.jpg

DSCN5333.jpg

DSCN5332.jpg

DSCN5354.jpg

DSCN5375.jpg

DSCN5382.jpg

DSCN5343.jpg

DSCN5347.jpg

Great shots One Sixth! I just watched the Extended cut on blu ray, and realized that BD needs to be action poses, it's what she's all about. :clap And this HT's version compliments the character perfectly.

Still haven't had a chance to purchase this figure. Hopefully I'll visit Toy Anxiety by next week. :D

BTW, great pictures guys. What a lovely figure!!!

Meh, i had my fun. Babydoll and I just didn't work out. After the new doll smell wore off and i really started to feel her up, i realized the hair was too much of a burden, and when i really started looking at her face i came to the conclusion it really didn't look much like Emily Browning at all. Marked "Return to sender".

did u really mark it "return to sender" lol. i didn't think that would work when shipping stuff back for a refund

Soooo many great Pics from u people!
Wish my Babydoll where here, but i still have to wait until July!
Greetz again from Germany and keep em coming those amazing Pics ;):clap

@ Guyver1
@Firebird
@Project_A
@ Henry Morgan
@ Darkschegge

Thanks a lot everyone I'm glad you like the shots !! :hi5:

Back