Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah if you look at the pic above you can seen the super glue mark thats stoping you from opening it.

Well mine is magnetic so im sure yours will be!

:slap It's not magnetic... It's 2 parts glued together. I've got the figure sitting in front of me.

Hopefully the delay means magnetic. Holster straps are bad with HT, too easy to tear because of the small size, the Indy bag magnetic clasp looked great

1253351kdqn9aqmhfamgmi.jpg

125331faffs7sfdl6afyif.jpg

125326quez5z6j5gseolj3.jpg

I hope you will like it =)

When is Cap arriving in the States? I'm so impatient to get him....I think he might be my most favorite figure in my collection! Love the movie so much!

So do I, think they glued it after to keep it on. I had to put a razer blade in between to pop it off at first.

Maybe you lost the magnet. XD

Lol, magnetic is it?..i'll have to check mine again now.

What i mean though, look at the proto belt buckle..ok, see how it used to be a clasp?..like T shape hooks into the C shape buckle..now it is one solid piece.

hur8k2.jpg

2i9gmk0.jpg

Yeah if you look at the pic above you can seen the super glue mark thats stoping you from opening it.

Well, I'll be damned! Gary is right...there is a sneaky little magnet hidden away in the buckle! HT accidentally superglued the buckle together, so you have to use a razor or scalpel blade to separate the halves. The buckle is made of metal, so it's an easy fix, but that little error is probably the reason for the US delay.

To Valfar...

what about the whinners complaining about the "likeness, the colour of the suit/helmet, the hands falling off, the holster..."

just commenting...sheesh!

Post more of your photos, you have a way of capturing the "good" in figures.:peace

To Valfar...

what about the whinners complaining about the "likeness, the colour of the suit/helmet, the hands falling off, the holster..."

just commenting...sheesh!

Post more of your photos, you have a way of capturing the "good" in figures.:peace

Ok, i thought you were getting all weird because of the comments previously posted about this figures belt buckle.

"likeness, the colour of the suit/helmet, the hands falling off, the holster..."

The holster issue is something to make note of for sure but, its nothing new in the world of 1/6th if you collect WWII figures,hands stay on fine on mine and colour of the suit?, GTFO if you think that is a problem.

I'd say this figure even tops Thor who i have standing next to him currently.

Last edited:
:> I wonder why thay glue it aswell, maybe for shipping?

It's a strong little magnet that holds the belt on nicely, so I don't think it's a shipping thing... I think HT just made a little assembly error.

I'll bet Sideshows don't have that issue.

Apologies for doubting you, Gary.

I'm glad you discovered it, it's a nice little feature I wouldn't have found out about otherwise. Cheers!:duff

Back