Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they don't do it in the military and Captain America doesn't do it.

But you crazy people want to "fix" things HT did right.

It looks like the belt buckle on the proto was a two piece construction, maybe they had issues with it coming loose so they molded it all one piece.

I got to say, this is a really awesome figure and the tailoring on the unifrom is just about perfect IMO.

It looks like the belt buckle on the proto was a two piece construction, maybe they had issues with it coming loose so they molded it all one piece.

I got to say, this is a really awesome figure and the tailoring on the unifrom is just about perfect IMO.

It's still a 2 piece...

It's very thin...there really isn't much room to work with, but I guess you could do it if you found some really thin magnets. Even those brown flexible fridge magnets would make it look unnaturally thick.

wow didnt know the belt was so controversial :> from the front it looks the same as the ammo clip pockets hides the loops. I think it look better through the loops at the back as it shows the tailoring better :> end of the day its up to you guys, and yes the buckle is magnetic!

Lol, magnetic is it?..i'll have to check mine again now.

What i mean though, look at the proto belt buckle..ok, see how it used to be a clasp?..like T shape hooks into the C shape buckle..now it is one solid piece.

hur8k2.jpg

2i9gmk0.jpg

Last edited:
:slap It's not magnetic... It's 2 parts glued together. I've got the figure sitting in front of me.

So do I, think they glued it after to keep it on. I had to put a razer blade in between to pop it off at first.

Back