Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(response to posts prior to captain canada and captain mexico)

the day i start criticizing figures like this and CR superman, is the day i quit this hobby.

Re: HotToys: - MMS156 - Captain America I got it but it far away from sample......

I got HT Captain last weekend and I felt really sad...:gah:, You ask me why? please check pics as below, and you will know why?

My HT Captain - production pic,

3801698301b75fa5.jpg

HT Captain - sample pic from SDCC 2011,

380169843bac02fc.jpg

The HT Cap real thing is holy far away from sample...I can't believe my eyes and asked myself did I order wrong item form HT? So I'm reeeeeeeally sad :(...Dear mate any comment of my HT Cap......

That's only one pic! Take some more, and at different angles too.

Yeah I don't see what the big deal is aside from that picture looking a bit lighter in color everything else is exactly the same. It looks like an incredible figure. Can't wait to get it. :rock

Re: HotToys: - MMS156 - Captain America I got it but it far away from sample......

I got HT Captain last weekend and I felt really sad...:gah:, You ask me why? please check pics as below, and you will know why?

3801698301b75fa5.jpg

380169843bac02fc.jpg

The HT Cap real thing is holy far away from sample...I can't believe my eyes and asked myself did I order wrong item form HT? So I'm reeeeeeeally sad :(...Dear mate any comment of my HT Cap......

Better lighting! And don't forget to adjust the levels of your photos... yours was a bit to washed up...
Capfix.jpg

3801698301b75fa5.jpg

380169843bac02fc.jpg

3649366956_d28773289d.jpg

Maybe try shooting that same pose and angle. It would be easier to tell if there is a real difference between the two. Could there be two different plants shelling these things out?

SNSGUY

3801698301b75fa5.jpg
It's the eye holes in the mask, they seem bigger &/or placed lower.

^ whoah, what happened?? The mask holes are terrible compared to the original concept. The face looks different too.

Man.. it just looks like it's the angle of the photos, & possibly some lens distortion.

Look at the position of the feet between the two - & where the lens is pointing. It's almost as if the later pic had the camera pointing at the figure from a slightly higher spot than the earlier one, which in turn is exaggerating the lower section of the eye holes in the helmet.. :dunno

Its the lighting thats throwing the look off. The one from SDCC isn't as washed out as the in hand pic. All the pics I've seen from OMG are all I need to feel relieved I'm getting a great looking Cap.

Why do people keep posting that crappy photo? :huh

The figure is fine and doesn't look much different from the prototype. That's just a ____ty photo with distortion throwing things off.

Also, YOU CAN PULL THE BELT UP. :duh

Back