Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this movie over the weekend... Didnt care much for Caps role but Hugo as Red Skull was SWEET... The Avengers trailer after the movie was nice too... Even though I think making a single film with that many heros in it is a big mistake... IMO... How do you give each a fair amount of time??? Ironman, Thor, Caps, Hawkeye far to many to give each is fair screen time... I hope its a good movie but If Spiderman 3 has told me anything its that over doing the number badies or goodies is a big mistake...

Didn’t hurt X-men and they had two sequels (not that either were all that great).

I just picked up the Hasbro figure yesterday... i don't usually buy 3.75 scale anymore but i just wanted to check it out... it's ok, but it makes me want this one so much more... and i didn't love the movie but the figure is just amazing.

(Insert "Cool Story Bro" pic below)

M.

Thats-NOT-a-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

Anyone else notice in the Avengers trailer that Captain America seems to have a totally new uniform/costume? Also noticed that Thor now appears to be sleeveless, not much else changed.

Red Skull ...a must. Peggy Carter- a must....that's my preference. She IS a main character after all!

This is by far my most anticipated figure of the year, it looks perfect. I also hope they release...

Red Skull (with Hugo Weaving head and Red Skull head)
USO Cap (with flight suit)
Bucky

Red Skull is a definite must. With a GOOD Hugo Weaving sculpt. If they did a USO Cap, I'd have to see final specs before I'd think about picking it up. Other than that, I have zero interest in anything else from this movie.

I guarantee you neither does HT. Outside of a USO/Rescue Cap and maybe a Red Skull, all other Cap figures less virtually no chance of being made.

As much as I would like a Bucky and a Peggy figure, unfortunately I have to agree with you. HT seems to not like to take risk anymore which explains a lot of rehash figures

Back