Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely getting an avengers cap also but I can pass on the rest, Im content with mark 4 and current Thor fir my avengers theme

I'm definitely getting an avengers cap also but I can pass on the rest, Im content with mark 4 and current Thor fir my avengers theme

I passed on the Thor figure. I didn't like the HS and I figure HT second attempt would be far better. Will probably get the Avengers Thor. I may or may not get the Avengers version Iron Man, it will depend how good it looks and how different it is from the Mark IV.

Come to think of it now, this figure will be Hot Toys best Marvel movie figure to date, so many action poses for this guy. I'm really digging the suit design for both this movie and the Avengers movie coming up.

i want an avengers display with their accurate screen look, as well as individual figures from their respective movies...so I will get each new version from avengers of each character

and I will buy a HT Hulk regardless of price because it would be soooooooo amazing to have an 18" Hulk behind the other three for the avengers shelf!!!!!

I passed on the Thor figure. I didn't like the HS and I figure HT second attempt would be far better. Will probably get the Avengers Thor. I may or may not get the Avengers version Iron Man, it will depend how good it looks and how different it is from the Mark IV.

My thoughts exactly. I am sure HT won't miss the chance to milk the Avengers license, so I guess a second (better sculpt) Thor is to be expected IMO.

Will probably pass on IM though. I have more than enough with the Mark IV, which is amazing.

Are you getting this version of Cap or waiting to get the Avengers version?

Here is the thing, Kevin Feige confirmed that for The Avengers that Hulk would be 9' tall. Which means that we'd be getting something 18" tall to be in 1:6 scale, so we are talking something the size of Jake Sully with the girth of Iron Monger...

222704zsfprpw87uyn7579.jpg

Yeah I just hope his feet dont look too toy-like as they do with Avatar...would rather they gave alternate feet with bent toes just like they do with hands...bare feet shouldnt have such visible joints IMO, especially Hulk sized feet lol

Here is the thing, Kevin Feige confirmed that for The Avengers that Hulk would be 9' tall. Which means that we'd be getting something 18" tall to be in 1:6 scale, so we are talking something the size of Jake Sully with the girth of Iron Monger...

222704zsfprpw87uyn7579.jpg

he actually said, 9ft, maybe a little less...

I dont really care if its just 16 inches, it would still be amazing!

Avatar requires the jointed foot whereas I don't think it's a necessity for Hulk. I don't think we'll see too many joints of articulation on him other than the basic.

Back