Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Capt America fan , but wow this figure looks BADASS to the core , i might have to pick this up , and YESSSSSSSSSSSS another Muscle Body for our Greedy Bashes .

This is what I wanted to say:

thump_6566055ca.jpg

You can see: "hero costume"

So more figures of CA are goint to come.... :panic:

I think my point was that the French helped prevent the American War of Independence from becoming a fail. Give 'em some credit... they may be a--es, but they have saved a few a--es along the way.

And to think Paramount added "The First Avenger" to the title because they thought just "Captain America" was too jingoistic...

Well, in a lot of countries the movie will be called only that, "The First Avenger." No Captain America in the title. Reminds me of Malaysia changing Hellboy to "Super Sapiens."

And to think Paramount added "The First Avenger" to the title because they thought just "Captain America" was too jingoistic...

Really ? I thought it was only serving two purposes :
- to set apart each Cap movie they plan to do
- to tease the Avengers movie

Well, in a lot of countries the movie will be called only that, "The First Avenger." No Captain America in the title. Reminds me of Malaysia changing Hellboy to "Super Sapiens."

In France, it's called Captain America : The First Avenger.
Those marketing clowns didn't even translate it into "Le Premier Vengeur" when the comics was called "Les Vengeurs" (The Avengers) when it was released in France :slap

Last edited:

Thanks for posting the pics gunm. Gotta love this pose with the shield on his back. I wonder how they got it to attach? I remember seeing in the Norton featurette that the movie shield was supposed to attach to his back magnetically. Probably slipped the bandolier through the shield's straps/handles for this shot though.

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR2.jpg

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR3.jpg

And the shield does fit on his back. :clap:clap So glad we are getting more versions, but this version is so kick a__ that it will make the wait painless.

Really impressed! Much much better than anything I could have ever expected. Brilliant job HT! :rock

Back