Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing figure. Jaw droppingly amazing.

The "hero costume" is also nice since we know this is probably not going to be a one figure and done line.

From what I knew, the title was always to be "Captain America the First Avenger" from the beginning.

But with this article, they did seem to be "afraid" of just calling it Captain America. There was no reason to, if , as Johnston stated, characters and ideas are not over-simplified or caricatural. I know I would not have felt offended :dunno.

I still would have liked to think The First Avenger subtitle was a marketing decision. But it clearly seems to be a political choice, even more for the 3 countries where it's shorted.

That's disappointing, to say the least.

This is gonna be a centerpiece in my collection, for sure. I've got loads of Captain America toys and collectibles, but this will easily be the third best in my collection after the Sideshow PF and Minimate. HT did an amazing job here.

I'm not a huge fan of Captian America.

But I am a fan of gun weilding allied super soilders who kicks no shortage of nazi @ss:lecture

It looks AWESOME!!!!

I might have to order this.

I swear I almost feel like smoking a cigarette after seeing this figure. :lol

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR2.jpg

This piece is truly a work of art. Hot Toys sold me on this one and it sounds like the price for it is quite affordable. I wonder how heavy the shield is.

I swear I almost feel like smoking a cigarette after seeing this figure. :lol

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR2.jpg

Love that post but I also like to see the shield. The shield looks amazing, I wonder what material they used.

Holy hell!!!

I don't usually say this, but even if the movie is a complete turd I will still own this figure. Always loved Captain American and this figure is tits!!!

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in his hero costume in the Captain America: The First Avenger movie

- Helmeted head

I know only one head is shown, but the way this reads it almost sounds like there could be two different heads :huh Especially since they are bullet points under the larger description heading instead of: "Helmeted head with authentic... likeness... etc."

Either way, not a big deal as it is unlikely I'd use a non-helmeted head.

Back