Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why own a figure of something you don't enjoy?

Ghost Rider was an awful movie, yet a lot of people seem to love the figure. I think a lot of it has to do with the character itself. This is the best looking Captain America figure I've ever seen...Movie or otherwise.

Ghost Rider was an awful movie, yet a lot of people seem to love the figure. I think a lot of it has to do with the character itself. This is the best looking Captain America figure I've ever seen...Movie or otherwise.

Exactly...

I can care less about the Captain America movie but this figure just plain out looks awesome...I will probably see it though since it looks fun. I never saw Iron Man 2 but I think those are some of the best figures HT has ever made. Anyway yea...I buy stuff that looks cool. I think half the people on these forums bought the Kratos Maquette because it looked awesome, I bet more than half of them never played God of War.

Really? huh? Guess I just don't think that way.

Why own a figure of something you don't enjoy?

Buy it for what it is, Captain America. The figure has great tailoring, great sculpt, awesome all around, if the movie stinks, so what, the figure looks awesome, doesn't it ?

Ghost rider stunk so hard Satan wouldn't let him get into hell again, but the figure rocked, and because I like Ghost Rider anyways.

See it as a piece of art, rather than something that has to do with the movie.

Via Luckycat on OSW:

0627-00487-002b10.jpg

0627-00487-002b2.jpg

0627-00487-002b3.jpg

0627-00487-002b4.jpg

0627-00487-002b7.jpg

0627-00487-002b8.jpg

0627-00487-002b9.jpg

0627-00487-002b11.jpg

Back