Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong _____n about caps shiny bling shield now you guys our never happy:lol my ferrari is candy apple red but wanted crimson red !!:rotfl

i know but what's wrong with a little bling ..I'm sure none of the next shields will be this clean ...it should have had bullet marks, but like i said like the shiny that's why i bought this one..

Exactly. I'm 100% they're gonna come out with a "final battle" Cap and that'll be when we get a BD shield

Firstly you can't just release a battle damage version of cap as easily as you could an Ironman, at least with Ironman they can go all out and sculpt serious battle damage ,what would a final battle Cap entail? ..dirtying up his clothes? Hardly enough to make it a separate release imo.

That shield can be easily fixed, even for someone like me who is not a pro modder but a very meticulous person.

Firstly you can't just release a battle damage version of cap as easily as you could an Ironman, at least with Ironman they can go all out and sculpt serious battle damage ,what would a final battle Cap entail? ..dirtying up his clothes? Hardly enough to make it a separate release imo.

tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

Dirty clothes, BD helmet, unmasked head, BD shield and that's more than enough needed to justify a "Final Battle" Cap and a majority of us will all still buy it:dunno Hell, throw in a cosmic cube as an EX

That shield can be easily fixed, even for someone like me who is not a pro modder but a very meticulous person.

How would you go about fixing the shield? I'm just curious.

Personally, even thought the shield isn't screen accurate, I like how it looks. So, I doubt I'd try to "fix" it.

Back