Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus is the Son of God.Its a Historical FACT,among being recorded in the Bible and in other historical records that Jesus (Yahshua) Did Exist.

I'm pretty sure Jesus isn't the son of god. He's a 5th grader at the school I teach at and although he's a nice kid he is a bit of a jerk. Plus, I've seen his parents pick him up and I'm sure god would have a nicer car.

A.... FACT? :rotfl When do facts ever come in place when talking about god?

Yeah, it's likely that the Jesus from the bible in fact existed but chances are he was just a con artist taking advantage of the simpletons of that time or even just a crazy person that made wild claims. To this date there are man that claim to be the new jesus who have devote followers.
QUOTE]

father-ted-careful-now-picture.jpg

Just sayin

never knew this board was about dissing others' religion and beliefs. Yeah, that's mature.

I don't see anyone dissing others' religion and beliefs. I read one dude categorically state that Jesus was the Son of God and another dude use humour to deflect this polemic and avert a flame war between peoples' respective beliefs. Never bring your religious beliefs into a discussion about toys. Telling others how it's a fact that Jesus is the son of God is not on.

Let us perhaps attempt to keep this thread on topic. Religious discussions, at least from my experience, can get a bit tense.

I'm debating picking up this guy when he's released, but I'm thinking I should wait for the Avengers version instead.

Let us perhaps attempt to keep this thread on topic. Religious discussions, at least from my experience, can get a bit tense.

I'm debating picking up this guy when he's released, but I'm thinking I should wait for the Avengers version instead.

Religion and Politics, worst topics to argue on where at the end no one's a winner :lecture However, existentialism would be something nice to discuss about :monkey3

My advice is to buy the Cap figure that exists :lecture

My advice is to buy the Cap figure that exists :lecture

Excellent point, although I believe HT Avengers Cap is what you'd call a given at this point, plus I love the "First Avenger" costume, but I love the Avengers costume more.

Excellent point, although I believe HT Avengers Cap is what you'd call a given at this point, plus I love the "First Avenger" costume, but I love the Avengers costume more.

If getting both is not an option then this is quite a pickle. Normally one'd just say, "Buy the one that's out and flip it if needed when the other version comes out"... but if they are both released within a relatively short space of time there's no saying that in the short term you'll break even with shipping costs added. I'd still be inclined to get this one now and 'see what happens' when Avengers Cap is out :)

Back