Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG596.jpg
[/IMG]

A picture from my phone.....

because of this figure now all of my action figures heads could be taken off! yay!!

I'm not sure what's happened to my Todd. The tracking does not provide any information once it's left Hong Kong, and it's been well over a week since.

Waiting for seller response to see what the post office over there can do about it. Never had anything like this happen before. :impatient:

Some international mail to Australia has been unusually slow lately. I had 2 parcels, one from the UK and one from the US that both took 3 weeks to get here. Wait a little longer Pantone, but don't leave it over 45 days, that way if something goes wrong you can at least claim with Paypal.
I know what it's like to wait for something.. I'm on edge the whole time until it's in my hands. :panic:

Some international mail to Australia has been unusually slow lately. I had 2 parcels, one from the UK and one from the US that both took 3 weeks to get here. Wait a little longer Pantone, but don't leave it over 45 days, that way if something goes wrong you can at least claim with Paypal.
I know what it's like to wait for something.. I'm on edge the whole time until it's in my hands. :panic:

I usually don't start to fuss about it until at least 3 weeks goes by, because I know it can takes ages to get on the plane at the country of departure sometimes. I'm worried because it has left ages ago.

Thanks, will definitely keep the 45 days thing in mind, I was just about to look that up. Saves me looking through tons of fine print!

In the wait I've succumbed to ordering another figure. :slap

My Sweeney arrived just in time for my birthday- the first of a raft of figures I've ordered of late. Last HT figure I purchased was the DX Batman, but now I've given up collecting my other toys to focus on quality figures. Mr. Todd is certainly a good start.

As a newbie, can anyone suggest a reasonably priced, single-figure display case? (I have plenty of shelves to put them on - I don't need a cabinet).

Can the cardboard background fit into the detolf shelf? This will be my first HT purchase that isnt marvel!!

My Sweeney arrived just in time for my birthday- the first of a raft of figures I've ordered of late. Last HT figure I purchased was the DX Batman, but now I've given up collecting my other toys to focus on quality figures. Mr. Todd is certainly a good start.

Great choice of figure on your comeback in collecting HT! :)

I just opened mine last night and Sweeney Todd is awesome!!! One of the Best Hot Toys figure I have in my collection!

How long does it take for picture to show up after posting. I posted two days ago and my pictures are still not up!!! The notification I received was it had to be reviewed by moderator before posting..but two days?? Is this because I am new?

Back