Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol, from dolls to Hot Toys... their quality can't be matched. The only ones I have are the females though, my bf buys some of the others. ;)
Plus I grew up with two brothers, so i watched x-men and some other superhero comics... hehe

My GF got me my first Hot Toys and she encourages me to buy the ones she likes too.
I believe Hot Toys are the cornerstone to a successful relationship. :D :rotfl

I think unlike regular plastic action figures there's a lot of crossover appeal into the regular doll market, so I'm not surprised to see more girls into 1/6 stuff than other adult-oriented collectibles.

I think unlike regular plastic action figures there's a lot of crossover appeal into the regular doll market, so I'm not surprised to see more girls into 1/6 stuff than other adult-oriented collectibles.

If HT gets a Twilight licence I'm sure we'll get a lot of female interest into HT figures.

Hello, i'm a 1/6 noob. Where is a good site to order Blade from?

I've been keeping an eye on him at Toys2.net. They're an expensive but highly reliable site that many people here use. They're in Canada.

https://www.toys2.net/home.php

Haven't ordered one for myself yet but am giving it serious thought while frequently checking that theres still preorders available.

Hello, i'm a 1/6 noob. Where is a good site to order Blade from?

Ebay from China is the fastest but the most expensive.
Toys2 isn't as fast but not as expensive but still pricey
Sideshow is retail but the shipping is US so not to bad and you get points.
Alter Ego under retail with points but gets there shipments form Sideshow so takes longer
Big Bad Toy Store is a good place
Corner Store comics
Viking Playground
Urban Collector

Alter Ego is who I use most, but Big Bad has sales a lot so I use them for older stuff.

Thanks!! Now I'm feeling bad for spending more $$ my local comic stores these past two weeks instead of ordering online. I picked up Mark 1 two weeks ago, which ended up being followed by Wolverine, Cleaner and Original Predators a week later. My money's flying out of my pockets =(

Twilight lacks dollness. Their clothing is boring, the Ada figure I would think would appeal far more to traditional doll buyers.

Gettin way off topic here though.

Thanks!! Now I'm feeling bad for spending more $$ my local comic stores these past two weeks instead of ordering online. I picked up Mark 1 two weeks ago, which ended up being followed by Wolverine, Cleaner and Original Predators a week later. My money's flying out of my pockets =(

Keep in mind shipping too and its good to support your local shops. That is of unless course they are way over priced then you should talk to them and see if they would be willing to come down on prices. Cant hurt to ask.

Keep in mind shipping too and its good to support your local shops. That is of unless course they are way over priced then you should talk to them and see if they would be willing to come down on prices. Cant hurt to ask.

or layaway pal. At ToyTokyo you just have to pay half the price or close enough to half. which is better than paying all at the same time.

Warning: The rivets on the vest, I would say falls out easily. One of mine is missing. Examples on e-bay shows this too (different position from mine)... top rivet of this side.
IMG_0547.jpg

other parts also tends to fall off...

Warning: The rivets on the vest, I would say falls out easily. One of mine is missing. Examples on e-bay shows this too (different position from mine)... top rivet of this side.

other parts also tends to fall off...

Buzz killer ..er...er :D

Seriously, thanks for the heads up.

BLade II is coming ...:D

Ordered last Friday ...and arrived Spain today, So I guess he will be at home tomorrow or Thursday :rolleyes:

Back