Hot Toys MMS02 The Terminator - T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS02 - The Terminator: 1/6th Battle Damage T800 Collectible Figure (T

really cool figure. Didnt know about it until I was wondering if they were gonna release the police station shoot out version.

It just really needs a new head sculpt...the outfit and accessories look pretty passable to me.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS02 - The Terminator: 1/6th Battle Damage T800 Collectible Figure (T

really cool figure. Didnt know about it until I was wondering if they were gonna release the police station shoot out version.

It just really needs a new head sculpt...the outfit and accessories look pretty passable to me.

????

i dont understand.

I've always wondered what body this figure was on. It always looks chunkier than the standard truetype.

I've always wondered what body this figure was on. It always looks chunkier than the standard truetype.

it seems to be exactly the same as a hot toys true type(not the narrow shoulder version obviously)

I bet anything the clothes would look weird if someone tries to put them on the new MMS 136 T-800. You have to remember that the figures are a little smaller than they were a few years ago.

The noggin on this battle damaged one is huge in comparison. So taking that into account, the neck would also be larger, thus to
accommodate the head/neck the grey shirt would also be a tad bigger.

So let's say you swap the clothes. Put the new punk Arnold in these battle damaged/police station clothes. It's going to look strange with the new muscle body and neck/head. Then the way the neck functions in general. This one has the neck post/connector where as the latest 1984 T-800 has the ball socket head.

I just don't see it looking right.

Chest is more massive on MMS02 T-800 truetype.

Wouldn't call it obsolete. Figure came with awesome accessories and its clothes is still pretty good. Obviously the headsculpt sucks, but that wasnt HT's fault. I'm really hoping the upcoming extra HT T1 T800 headsculpt fits on this with no issues.:pray:

You'll just need an HT long neck adapter to fit the new head on the old body.

dont make custom figures imo, just be patient. hot toys is gonna make the police arnold eventually.

that's probably true. its sometimes hard to have patience with these things though.

I bet anything the clothes would look weird if someone tries to put them on the new MMS 136 T-800. You have to remember that the figures are a little smaller than they were a few years ago.

The noggin on this battle damaged one is huge in comparison. So taking that into account, the neck would also be larger, thus to
accommodate the head/neck the grey shirt would also be a tad bigger.

So let's say you swap the clothes. Put the new punk Arnold in these battle damaged/police station clothes. It's going to look strange with the new muscle body and neck/head. Then the way the neck functions in general. This one has the neck post/connector where as the latest 1984 T-800 has the ball socket head.

I just don't see it looking right.

it looks fine.
ideally though, I would just use the body, boots and pants from the T1 punk T800, the leather jacket from the MMS02 T800 , and the grey T-shirt from the T2 T800.

You think the Gargoyles will be fine??

it looks fine.
ideally though, I would just use the body, boots and pants from the T1 punk T800, the leather jacket from the MMS02 T800 , and the grey T-shirt from the T2 T800.

The old gargoyles would be much too big for todays headsculpts. The new ones will be smaller and HT are probably going to have to make them even smaller still so they won't bury his slightly too squashed facial features.

so they won't bury his slightly too squashed facial features.

tyraohno.jpg

fiennes.png

on a side note..how awesome is it when tyra banks gets shot in the spine in that horrible "higher learning" movie.

The old gargoyles would be much too big for todays headsculpts. The new ones will be smaller and HT are probably going to have to make them even smaller still so they won't bury his slightly too squashed facial features.

true. i forgot all about that.
i tried the gargoyles on my T2 T800 as soon as i got him and yeah, they were too big.
back to the drawing board on that one, fellow customisers.
im sure HTs will make a police station shoot out version anyway...its inevitable in my opinion...its just a matter of time.:impatient:

This guys is really starting to grow on me. Took a few shots today for fun.

2m29ajb.jpg

2n67kwi.jpg

"High end movie collectibles" indeed :D

Does anyone know where I can get the kit bag that comes with the MMS02? I'd hate to buy the whole figure for just the bag as I want it to go with the gatling gun I have.

Back