1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Tease

What are the chances we'll get Cap with this suit? A la Dark Knight "original suit" Batman ...

0Nh4XIq.jpg

I'm pretty sure we'll get that suit as it's not an exact copy of the FA suit. There are subtle difference between the one in the pic you posted and the original FA suit. Hopefully both versions come with a shield that won't be prone to flaking/chipping

Wow falcons outfit is pretty lame in comparison. Generic soldier dude.

I agree with you. Thank goodness I am not a huge Falcon fan. They should have stuck more or less with the comic costume. Or at least did what they did with Hawkeye or even Cap. Hawkeye has a different suit from comics but still looked like a superhero.

I think we will get four figures from HT for this film:
Captain America (new suit)
Captain America (TFA suit)
Winter Soldier
Black Widow

I will definitely be getting the Capt stealth suit, but since I already have the FA suit, not sure this one is different enough to justify 2 of them.

I kinda miss the pistol holder and strap from TFA. Not really liking the middle stripe but I'm not overly bothered by it.

I agree with you. Thank goodness I am not a huge Falcon fan. They should have stuck more or less with the comic costume. Or at least did what they did with Hawkeye or even Cap. Hawkeye has a different suit from comics but still looked like a superhero.

What Hawkeye are you referring to? Hawkeye from the Avengers was given a crappy guy in regular vest and shades "costume". Nothing remotely super heroish about his basic clothes.

What Hawkeye are you referring to? Hawkeye from the Avengers was given a crappy guy in regular vest and shades. Nothing remotely super heroish about his basic clothes.

LOL did he even wear the shades? (not counting the end when he was in civilian clothes)

What I don't get is why they could change the suit if it's supposed to be from the Captain America exhibit in a museum? Shouldn't they not change it?

I wouldn't mind having a reissue of his original suite provided HT fixes the flaking shield problem. That was the only this keeping me from buying TFA Cap in the first place.

A reissue of the original costume without flaking shield problems and a much better headsculpt would be very nice. I really dig the minimalistic stealth costume though, and I'm most likely to get just that should there be multiple versions of Cap from TWS.

As for Falcon's costume, it could be possible that he might have another costume we still haven't seen from any of the teasers released so far.

And for those who don't know, Hawkeye's costume from the Avengers movie was based on the Ultimates version, where the Chitauris were also based from. It was designed to be more tactical rather than comicbook -superheroic as Millar and Hitch wanted to give the book a real-world feel.

Ultimate_Comics_Hawkeye_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

A reissue of the original costume without flaking shield problems and a much better headsculpt would be very nice. I really dig the minimalistic stealth costume though, and I'm most likely to get just that should there be multiple versions of Cap from TWS.

As for Falcon's costume, it could be possible that he might have another costume we still haven't seen from any of the teasers released so far.

And for those who don't know, Hawkeye's costume from the Avengers movie was based on the Ultimates version, where the Chitauris were also based from. It was designed to be more tactical rather than comicbook -superheroic as Millar and Hitch wanted to give the book a real-world feel.

Ultimate_Comics_Hawkeye_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

Haha and the Chitauri from the movie are nothing like the Chitauri in the comics.

Haha and the Chitauri from the movie are nothing like the Chitauri in the comics.

Yeah. I think Marvel Studios found the comic-book Chitauris too "real-world" it won't have as much impact on the big screen as the way they had them designed for the movie.

To paraphrase Alex Ross -- making things too life-like can make things ironically less believable.

Yeah. I think Marvel Studios found the comic-book Chitauris too "real-world" it won't have as much impact on the big screen as the way they had them designed for the movie.

To paraphrase Alex Ross -- making things too life-like can make things ironically less believable.

Yup yup, I didn't like them in the comics but I loved what they did with them in the movies. I actually don't really like the Ultimate verse much except for Spider-Man up until Carnage pops up. I thought that was a cluster**** and then the stories just got way too ridiculous for me. Everyone's a ****** in the Ultimate universe. XD I still don't see how The Amazing Spider-Man is based off the Ultimate universe at all, but I digress.

I think the MCU has brought the characters from page to screen pretty well aside from the villains apart from Loki and Abomination so far. My only hopes for The Winter Soldier is that it isn't as humorous as The Dark World was. That is a story that should have the tone of say, The Wolverine. It was pretty serious but had some dry humor. The trailer seems to show that it's gonna have the perfect tone and feels exactly like the story arc in the comics so i'm psyched for that. Not to mention that they totally nailed the look of The Winter Soldier.

I believe that this film will warrant a potential 3 Captain America's, the 'Stealth' Suit, the Smithsonian redesign and street Cap (as seen fighting the Winter Solider).

I think that Street Cap could actually end up being the 2015 Milk Exclusive OR a 2014 Toy Fair Exclusive.

If HT makes a TFA suit from this movie, I'll have to get it... Big fan of the helmet look. Reminds of Capt from Ultimates 1 & 2.

And I think they're going more or less an Ultimate Falcon look
tebamy8a.jpg
ary2urad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back