Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've received mine today, can't tell if she has teeth details but it kinda looks like it. I can't seem to get the antennas on BB-8, could someone show me a photo tutorial of how to put it in please as I'm scared I break it?
View attachment 290884

It gets a little too pixelated when you zoom in on the photo to really tell, but from that distance, it looks like there's a slight bit of detail there.

I'm gonna be so irritated if Sideshow doesn't ship tomorrow, because then I'll have to wait through the weekend, and I won't be home when the figure arrives. If they ship it tomorrow, I'll have this by Friday.

Missed the UPS man today, luckily he left me a slip I can sign so he'll leave it tomorrow. Their inconsistent policy really irritates me. Last time he left me a slip saying he dropped it at the UPS store about 1 mile from my house. Then the time before that, he left a slip saying someone had to be present to sign. I don't get them. And if I want to adjust the delivery day, I have to pay for a premium account. I wish I could just tell them to deliver all of my "signature required" packages to the store, it would help both me and the driver out.

Missed the UPS man today, luckily he left me a slip I can sign so he'll leave it tomorrow. Their inconsistent policy really irritates me. Last time he left me a slip saying he dropped it at the UPS store about 1 mile from my house. Then the time before that, he left a slip saying someone had to be present to sign. I don't get them. And if I want to adjust the delivery day, I have to pay for a premium account. I wish I could just tell them to deliver all of my "signature required" packages to the store, it would help both me and the driver out.

You can sign up for a free account, my choice I think it's called and have them hold packages that come in at one of their locations and pick them up in person at your leisure. It costs if you want to change delivery to your house, but free to have them hold it.

Create a UPS MyChoice account and you can release the packages so he'll leave them on your porch without a sig.

Mine came today. I had to chase the FedEx guy cause he looked lost but I didn't even ask him if it was mine, we both just knew. I was like," I saw you coming, you look a little lost". I could've been anybody. I guess a grown man with glasses wearing a captain America shirt says,"sideshow collectibles". :lol

I had to immediately go to work after it came, just got home, eating dinner and hoping to open her up before my kid goes to bed. Once he goes to bed, all the lights go off and I can't set up my display lol.

pics! Getting excited with everyone getting theirs. Mine should ship tomorrow and arrive next Thursday or Friday. Please don't get held over for the following Monday. :pray:

How long before we see a coupon for this one....how long did it take for Kylo to get a discount??

This is as close my camera can get, it looks like there is a slight teeth detail. I got mine from Loonten who I think is based in HK. The instructions don't say how to put BB-8's antennas on, I've found the holes but the long one doesn't stay in
14233701_1261631783867093_1598009121_o.jpg

My LCS got their shipment of single Reys only. They said Sideshow is shipping the ones with BB-8 on the 9th.

That makes sense, as my last Flex pay for the set was on Sept. 5 and they moved it to the 10th. Hopefully they'll ship her out to me Tuesday-ish! :panic:

Well, I made room for her in my star wars display but couldn't get her open and up before my son went to bed. Thunderstorm woke me up about an hour ago here and since I couldn't get back to sleep, I opened her up and did some minor posing. She's a gorgeous figure, honestly she's a bit more attractive than Ridley herself lol but it's a faithful enough sculpt. Everybody is still sleep so I couldn't pose her with my other star wars figure. Can't wait to do some stuff with Kylo, Luke, and Leia. Also, can't wait to mess with all her scavenger stuff. For now, I just went with some light lightsaber stuff. Here's round one! As usual, pardon my microwave(but many of you are used to it by now anyway)....

Rey1.jpg
Rey2.jpg
Rey3.jpg
Rey4.jpg
Rey5.jpg
Rey6.jpg
Rey7.jpg
Rey8.jpg

As for her teeth, I think I saw some slight teeth marks. I don't know. Looks slightly different than the first ones that came out but not enough to matter to me. I love her. I think If I can budget it, I might have to get Finn to go with her afterall.

I may not have time to do it for a day or two but for those who've had her awhile, is the scavenger look easy to get her in and out of? The instruction booklet makes it look..slightly risqué. Is the head difficult to pop on and off or just standard, Hot Toy levels?

Back