Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found another comparison of why I like the side profile

Of course it's a figure neck compared to a real neck but you get the point

Can't wait to see all the Finn pairing shots with her guys..I'm still passing on Finn, but I can't wait to see everybody else's

Considering he is already oversized compared to Rey and his Jacket is oversized even on him. I doubt it will look any good. But who knows.

It looks enormous on her in the movie, but would probably look even more enormous given the scale issues kazar mentioned. Worth a shot though.

Any word on somebody creating some kind of extender to fit on the ends of her legs to make her a little taller?

Any word on somebody creating some kind of extender to fit on the ends of her legs to make her a little taller?

Unfotunately not much we could do you either cut the pegs off but then the you have to find the right ball joints that fit into the very narrow boot holes

Or you use another leg that has a ball socket but then you suffer the loss of tremendous detail that HT did on her calves

It's really a no win

Do she and BB-8 fill a detolf cube pretty well? I usually try to go two figures to a shelf, but don't have someone to pair her with yet, as the planned Pilot Luke will be rooming with the FO Tie Pilot from the FPNYC sale.

Do she and BB-8 fill a detolf cube pretty well? I usually try to go two figures to a shelf, but don't have someone to pair her with yet, as the planned Pilot Luke will be rooming with the FO Tie Pilot from the FPNYC sale.

Yes they fill out the shelf. And they look better by themselves due to scale issues.

Anyone have a photo of her standing next to Farmboy Luke on their bases? I plan on displaying the two together.

Anyone have a photo of her standing next to Farmboy Luke on their bases? I plan on displaying the two together.

Nope I'm boycotting Luke until they fix that sculpt or I get the Jinx version after he fixes it.

I'd like to see Farmboy Luke with Rey.. Hell, I hope somebody puts her with ANH Han and Chewy

Does anyone know if retailers get their shipments in the same time as all the people who ordered off the site or later ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if retailers get their shipments in the same time as all the people who ordered off the site or later ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are in the states, SSC gets their stock before anybody in the U.S. Then SSC releases their orders to the rest of the vendors and retailers world wide

Back