Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not impressed with the sculpt at all. Must be the pics but Hasbro 12" Finn sculpt looks just as good to me. :dunno

The sculpt is spot on! But this is one that I'm gonna wait on the movie for. Kylo and Rey are must haves, but this just doesn't wow me yet. Must be because his outfit is so basic. I wonder what accessories he will come with..

I think the Finn character has a lot of potential. I saw a show on ESPN last night about the history of the lightsaber battles in Star Wars and the history of the sport hosted by Mark Hamill. At the very end they showed a clip of Finn practicing the duel with the Stormtrooper. It looks sweet.

Like the head sculpt on this figure as well. Actually looks like the actor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He isn't all that visually exciting like Ren or Phasma to purchase blindly. Purchasing for me depends on his role in the movie.

Closed Mouth sculpt? Really, HT, Really? Seriously, the likeness looks off just a bit based on the expression. It's well done and all, but easy pass

Last edited:
Looks good but hair needs to recede a little more and top of head needs to be more rounded and not pointed in the back.

Looks like HT really nailed the likeness. Awesome! I'm going to wait until I've seen the movie before deciding though.

They did much better with his head sculpt than Rey's. Ill have to hold off for Rey 2.0 when she actually looks like Daisy Ridley, because right now its not even close. This one looks pretty close to me though.

Pretty stoked on this figure. Stoked on Phasma and putting a PO after I see the movie tomorrow, will wait to see how stoked I am about Finn to follow through.

With BvS figures, and now these, I may be on a Ramen diet for a very long time.

Back