1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need it!! Ordered. Sorry guys. I'm driving up costs. I have Luke too.

I have Luke too but this may make me sell him. I dunno if I'm that big a completist at the price for a new headsculpt and stand. I buy customs so I pay crazy prices if I feel warranted but this dunno yet.

This figure doesn't necessarily scream must-pair-with-Luke-stormie to me. You could display this with Leia, Chewy and Luke with the stormie belt on and it'd be fine.

Folks fall into two camps on this figure...people who have Stormtrooper Luke and know that Luke and Han will look excellent together on display...and people who missed out on Stormtrooper Luke and are now obligated to hate this Han figure...

There are also people who want this just a a Stormtrooper, not caring too much about Han sculpt.

As the same as other people,, i'm not feeling this at the moment,somthing looks off.
I already do have Stormy Luke (posing as a reg stormtrooper) as well as Bespin Luke as well as ANH Han, So this isnt really a necessity.

These pictures i saw on FB make him look better in person. I commend HT for scuplting some emotion for a change...
If there is one thing SS has always been better then HT at...its phographing thier products.

FB_IMG_1491302926107.jpg

FB_IMG_1491302933704.jpg

Well looks like my $100 plus in rp is going to be going towards this guy. I have the luke already so I better finish off the set. I just can't believe this is not releasing until 2018. It is not like this is a new mold or anything besides the headsculpt.

You can always look at this figure in this light. It says it has an interchangeable helmet, so if you missed out on the ANH Stormtroopers, here's your chance to buy one or two. You can sell the head sculpt and back drop to offset the cost. Why pay ridicoulous eBay prices for a stormtrooper when you can pay a ridiculous Hot Toys price for this , you can earn points and make an extra buck from the parts. It's win win.

Last edited:
I own Stormtrooper disguise Luke, but I have mine posed holding an extra lightsaber along with Vader as a Darkside father/son alternative SW and I love it that way. So I'm torn about getting Stormtrooper Han as he'd just be alone on the shelf if I keep it that way. Maybe I'll just get ST Han and display the Han head on ANH Han, and use the helmet as a regular ST until I chose to display them together.
:dunno

I think this figure needed that console part that Solo shot in the movie

" Who is this?..What's your operating number " :lol

I like how the console "changes" at the blast site instantly after Han shoots it. There's a triangular section added. And the lights are moving side to side over the main door between screen shots :lol I preordered this figure, and I'm hoping we do get the console dio at some point.

This figure doesn't necessarily scream must-pair-with-Luke-stormie to me. You could display this with Leia, Chewy and Luke with the stormie belt on and it'd be fine.

I've got very limited space and have paired these off 2 rows, 4 wide - as follows:
Top Shelf R2-D2 + C-3PO, then Ben Kenobi + Chewbacca (paired based on Cantina sequence when Chewy brokers the deal at the bar before Ben meets Solo.)

Lower Shelf:
Princess Leia + Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise, then Luke Skywalker (Red Five) + Darth Vader.

Back