1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got $10 in points also. Gonna wait to see if the snowtrooper commander has an exclusive. If not I'll put the ten bucks towards a second one of these.

I only used a 20.00 code,, , kinda kicking myself now for not using my 90 in rewards,,( now wouldve been 100 )... no biggie,, get keep them rewards building :)

Jutty,
You can cancel and reorder bro! They won't charge you for that. I swear.
Use that 10 bucks.

So does anyone know when Hot Toys will announce or have anything to show at Celebration ? Or will it only be online ? I can't remember but I guess the figure displays were to be seen by all on day one last year ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahh ,i might just have to go in that direction :),,thanks for the heads up

If you do, you'll lose that $20 code discount and won't be able to reuse it, but as long as you get what you really want for the price you want to pay, oh well.

So does anyone know when Hot Toys will announce or have anything to show at Celebration ? Or will it only be online ? I can't remember but I guess the figure displays were to be seen by all on day one last year ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pictures from SW Celebration are already showing up online, so if there's something new there, we will know soon.

aw, $15 in gifted rewards from SS less than a day after finally deciding to place my order...

Not only that but also likely to lose nrd

How do I know they won't take your NRD Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 9.51.16 PM.jpg

I called and asked and SS told me to do it.
I too ordered before i got my FREE reward points.

But if you got a 20 dollar code then stick with that. I didnt have one.

Add me to the list who grudgingly ordered this figure. :( Used up some points I'd been holding onto to pay for it, guess the bonus $15 worth of points from this morning sealed the deal. I've avoided pre-ordering anything for the last couple of years but didn't want to risk missing out on this one - not liking the sculpt, but plan to display it as a regular stormtrooper and pair with the ROTJ version which appears to have the same stand and backdrop. Or might be tempted to snag a second one if Popcultcha sell it - they had the Luke Stormtrooper and Spacetrooper, so maybe there's a chance they'll get this one too.

Back