1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling a painted ANH Jnix sculpt complete with tin and Jnix card if anyone is looking. Listed in the sales section.

attachment-1.jpg

attachment.jpg

Does anyone know if the han solo stormtrooper armour is exactly the same as the luke skywalker stormtrooper armour? Is the only difference the body being shorter with the luke?

Wouldn’t the armor pieces be slightly different for a smaller versus larger body? I have both figures, but am too lazy to get them out.

The armor pieces are identical except for the upper chest piece, which is shorter (doesn't go down as far) on Luke. Might not look great with a taller body. The original short stromtrooper from the two-pack had identical armor.

I’ve been looking for one for ages but only find the one on eBay for about £45 from USA. Bit steep since it’s excluding postage.

anyone bought the smirking sculpt recasts? i just received mine, while the sculpt and paint looks great, it feels 5-10/% smaller than standard 1/6. on a generic body looks abit smaller. does the original one looks small or just shrunken recasts?

I’ve been looking for one for ages but only find the one on eBay for about £45 from USA. Bit steep since it’s excluding postage.
are you looking for the armor or body? wanting to upgrade the SS yavin hero luke but cant really find short bodies.

i know HT TT 09 slim suppose to be short but they are discontinued and i dont see copies of this body. most body i find are 25cm or 28 to shoulder. The HT slim should be around 23cm shoulder.

Back