1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long is the Thor post? Diameter of the balls? (assuming both have same diameter)
Thanks again my dear cousin!
m.

My dear little cousin Numspie,
do you mean that with the original Smuggler Han neck peg, the fit of the ST Han head is not good? Any gaps? Any pics?
The Thor peg, does it close the gaps while allowing for good head mobility?
Thanks,
m.

My dear little cousin Numspie,
do you mean that with the original Smuggler Han neck peg, the fit of the ST Han head is not good? Any gaps? Any pics?
The Thor peg, does it close the gaps while allowing for good head mobility?
Thanks,
m.

Ya, with the original ANH Smuggler Han neck peg, the ST Han head sits too tall on the neck. Makes him look giraffe-necked. To your question, that Thor peg allows the ST Han head to sit lower, more natural on the neck, but also provides full range of movement.

How long is the Thor post? Diameter of the balls? (assuming both have same diameter)
Thanks again my dear cousin!
m.

The diameter of the balls are the same (based on my eyes, not on measurement), and the fit is the same (into neck peg and head).
I'm not sure about the length of the Thor post, though. I never measured it. I thought it had mentioned the length in the Ebay description, but as I purchased it in Dec.2017, the original description is no longer available. Even when I pull up my original order confirmation. All I've got now, is that comparison pic from a few pages back for reference. Maybe I can measure it later tonight or this week...

Just toying with buying a loose stormie Han that’s missing the helmet. Does anyone know if the helmet that comes with Chirrut Imwe would fit (with a little work to remove the weathering)?

Just toying with buying a loose stormie Han that’s missing the helmet. Does anyone know if the helmet that comes with Chirrut Imwe would fit (with a little work to remove the weathering)?

The Chirrut helmet is RO style, not OT.

Anyone have a stormtrooper belt I can buy for this please?
Or at least know where I can pick one up? Other than ebay.

Cheers. :)

MJJDu6Q.jpg

I like this pose I figured to do with him and Chewie.

I finally pulled the trigger on this figure (Anotoys still have a few left) and just LOVE it. The headsculpt is outstanding, though it doesn't seem to photograph well considering most pictures I've seen really seem to exaggerate the smirk. It's so good in person.

Anyway, the little magnetic button of the holster was loose when I took it out of the box. It's an easy fix I guess, just need to re-glue it. I was just wondering: Are both sides of the button glued to the holster and strap, so the holster can't really be opened? There seems to be glue residue on both sides of the button but then again, why is it magnetic at all? Anyone can check on theirs? Here's some pictures of the button and the holster as is.

6qmtco4s.jpg

ol5ztdq4.jpg

5pef767n.jpg

Attachments

• 6qmtco4s.jpg
    6qmtco4s.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 283
Exactly the same thing happened to mine. I just glued the magnet back onto the holster part and the connecting magnet was still pretty well fixed to the strap. I actually sold mine along with the Stormy Luke and got the regular two pack of TKs and a full metal E-11 prop blaster for the sale price. They were living life with head sculpts in boxes anyway.

Thanks. I just realized the little magnetic button that came off actually consists of two pieces stuck together. So now I know what to do. Pretty strong magnet!

I finally pulled the trigger on this figure (Anotoys still have a few left) and just LOVE it. The headsculpt is outstanding, though it doesn't seem to photograph well considering most pictures I've seen really seem to exaggerate the smirk. It's so good in person.

I ONLY found out about Anotoys on the weekend by doing a Google search.
I too ordered the Han in Stormie disguise as it was one I missed on first release.
It's pleasing and comforting to know the site is legit as I was having doubts.
Thanks.

I ONLY found out about Anotoys on the weekend by doing a Google search.
I too ordered the Han in Stormie disguise as it was one I missed on first release.
It's pleasing and comforting to know the site is legit as I was having doubts.
Thanks.

I know exactly what you mean. :) I got mine yesterday, only took three days from the Philippines to Germany. Packaging was perfect, so was the condition of the box and figure. Really a great experience.

I know exactly what you mean. :) I got mine yesterday, only took three days from the Philippines to Germany. Packaging was perfect, so was the condition of the box and figure. Really a great experience.

Wow, tell me do they mark the price on the outside of the box? Did you have to pay customs?

Wow, tell me do they mark the price on the outside of the box? Did you have to pay customs?
Yes, they do, so better be prepared to pay customs. However, mine was shipped by Fedex and they take care of that for you. Meaning you pay Fedex some time after you've received the item instead of picking up the item at customs personally and pay there. At least that's how it works over here. I expect getting the Fedex invoice any day now. :)

Yes, they do, so better be prepared to pay customs. However, mine was shipped by Fedex and they take care of that for you. Meaning you pay Fedex some time after you've received the item instead of picking up the item at customs personally and pay there. At least that's how it works over here. I expect getting the Fedex invoice any day now. :)

Thanks for the response. This is why I love ordering from KG Hobbies, they always mark the price down! Would really love to add Han to my collection but with customs and postage it’s going to cost a pretty penny.

How much were the shipping costs to Germany?

Back