1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the gold Stormy, why not a dark camo Vader ?!!

Yeah an artistic Vader would be awesome. OK no China tea sets, but yeah something like dark camo could maybe work.

Can't wait to see what the purists have to say about this......:lol

A really battle worn version after a Jedi hunt would be cool. Maybe we'll get a film with that in it one of these days.....

"Nightmare Vader" anyone ??? :lol

mad-max-3840x2160-darth-vader-star-wars-fan-art-4k-1142.jpg

I’m selling the full stormtrooper from this in the U.K. if anyone’s interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can get a belt in this style? apart from ebay?
prefer UK shop online if possible.

well I finally got around to getting this guy. not a bad figure I still have the old SSC version. still think the SS luke stormy sculpt looks better if it had the HT paint apps to it.

Anyone have waitlist convert yet? Hoping to not have to go to Ebay to get this figure...

Hi everybody. I am afraid I am late to the party regarding this figure. I have some questions about it that you people might be able to answer easily: have any of you tried the Han Solo head on the ANH Han figures? Does it correctly fit the neck, without empty spaces? Any pics anybody?
Come to think of it, is the neck articulated? (I of course mean at the torso)

Regarding the body, is this body exactly the same as the original 2-set HT stormtroopers, or are there any tweaks to them?
How satisfied are you guys with the way the detailed helmet is attached to the neck? Does it behave nicely?

Thanks,
m.

My dear little cousin Numspie,
do you mean that with the original Smuggler Han neck peg, the fit of the ST Han head is not good? Any gaps? Any pics?
The Thor peg, does it close the gaps while allowing for good head mobility?
Thanks,
m.

I finally unboxed mine. Really happy to have a proper Stormtrooper, and like others, I used the Han head for my smuggler figure. I also found a Thor (Dark World MMS225 Light Asgardian Armor) neck peg on ebay, and it fits perfect. It's slightly smaller than the Smuggler Han standard neck peg.
View attachment 401438

Thor neck peg on the left, Han Solo Smuggler neck peg on the right:
View attachment 401439

The new head is great. I'm really happy the hair is more brown as well...
View attachment 401440

Back