1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright! Got the notice, Jango soon!
It's time y'all... to do the Jango Jig!

1654255933598.gif

Last edited:
Preparing to ship. Hopefully this isn’t like Ahsoka, who was stuck in “preparing to ship” mode for weeks. :pray:
I just went and checked my order page and mine is also in "preparing to ship" status, similar to my Luke Snowspeeder. I received the shipping soon notification on Luke overnight but nothing yet on Jango. Glad I went and checked my order page. Even if it's a few week wait to actually ship, I'm closer to having this guy in-hand.

I have spent an unreasonable amount of time looking for a 1/6 version of this umbrella over the past few months while waiting for this figure .. no luck unfortunately

Yeah. I figured Barbie would’ve had something I could use and I know my daughters wouldn’t have complained about getting a doll just so I could have the umbrella but nope, nothing.

All of you guys dismiss diecast like its a gimmick or a scam. I got the Endgame Captain America with the plastic shield and Im sorry, but the Civil War Cap is a far more premium feeling product. A finely tailored fabric outfit and metal shield vs a plastic vinyl pinheaded figure. When I compare the 2 I just see a drop in quality.

And that cheap hollow plastic hammer is so lame. It just feels so rinky-dink, like wtf did I buy? Did they get this out of a cereal box?
sorry, just had to reply. half the things you complain about (tailoring, Pin head) are nothing to do with diecast v plastic, the things that are are just subjective feelings/preference (lack of weight feels like lower quality) when in fact less weighty accessories will be very useful for the longevity of your figures joints and plastic usually has sharper detail and is better able to hold paint without flaking. HT does not need to do more diecast, they need to stop using cheap pleather.
Diecast is fine by me if used for stability (make feet/legs heavier for balance) or durability (joints that do not easily break). Other than that it is absolutely 100% a gimmick to get get you to pay more

Back