1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220523_124001.jpg

That’s absolutely how it should work but I think sending out to people they can get new money from first is more likely unfortunately.

The whole thing screams of trying to deter people from cancelling and swallowing an NRD to get the figure now at a similar or possibly cheaper price point.

If you think about it from a cash perspective rather than a customer services one, why would you fulfil orders which are 100% paid for when you can bring in more money today?
Damn your sound logic! :cuss

Jedha knows how to not only show you the figure, but his lighting and setups just kind of show the figure at its best. At least, imo.

In other news, I see those *&$@!!!! Jetpack strap hangers are back. WHY

Same reason we don't get the cool box, because HT been working on this figure since 2012.

Is there a way to safely remove some of the weathering. Particularly on the gauntlets?

Depends how they sealed it. Sometimes you can safely remove it with just diluted alcohol but the recent Mandalorian Stormtrooper with the big scratch on his forehead apparently would require stripping the finish all the way down to the white paint.

Depends how they sealed it. Sometimes you can safely remove it with just diluted alcohol but the recent Mandalorian Stormtrooper with the big scratch on his forehead apparently would require stripping the finish all the way down to the white paint.

Sounds like risky business. I might just have to put up with the over the top weathering. I could just pose him in such a way you can't see the caked on weathering so much.

Back