1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a handful of other people here with substantial armies who have not posted them yet for reasons of their own. I appreciate that they don’t feel the need to make a big scene about it; just getting it done and doing it for fun.

The army comparisons will come eventually though, which I’m sure you’ll enjoy watching. Hopefully there’ll be enough popcorn to go around. :lol
Exactly, where is Canada Clone these days ??

I like the color of the HT suit just from a personal preference standpoint. I do like the thickness of the Sideshow armor more than what HT have done. It’s a great figure, but once again, I’m left scratching my head at some of the choices HT made.

Reference pics...Courtesy of the Dented Helmet:chase

Jango-Fett-Costume-DaG-112005-001.jpgJango-Fett-Costume-SWTE-11-23-2008-29.jpgJango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502A-072.jpgJango-Fett-Costume-SWTE-11-23-2008-33.jpgJango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502A-076.jpgJango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502A-070.jpgJango-Fett-Costume-SWTE-072208-17.jpgJango-Fett-Costume-DaG-112005-004.jpg

I wasn’t planning on picking this up but now I’m on the fence. He looks fantastic here. Jango was definitely my favorite from AotC and I played the crap out of Bounty Hunter. He’d look pretty sweet next to my custom “what if” Jango and my future 40th anniversary RotJ Boba (fingers crossed).

Absolutely wrong. Payment plans cause Sideshow more work and more headaches. Those should be last. Customers who full pay and manage their own finances should have top priority.
That’s absolutely how it should work but I think sending out to people they can get new money from first is more likely unfortunately.

The whole thing screams of trying to deter people from cancelling and swallowing an NRD to get the figure now at a similar or possibly cheaper price point.

If you think about it from a cash perspective rather than a customer services one, why would you fulfil orders which are 100% paid for when you can bring in more money today?

Back