1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is Jango "younger" than the clones? Aren't they aged up to be approximately the same age as he was?

Either way, whatever the reason, this is easily the worst of the Tem sculpts by a long, long way. I'm not saying that merits cancelling, but I think it's more than fair to call it out.
Agreed, and rex is based off of no likeness at all, so they nail that but botch jangos, so lame, hopefully a customizer steps up to fill the gap

Another thing that bugs me is that Cody and Rex have younger Tem's really pointed eyebrow arch, but Jango does not. That is at least a fixable issue, altho I doubt I will attempt.

Not going to cancel, at all but it would have been nice had they left the proto sculpt alone.

How is Jango "younger" than the clones? Aren't they aged up to be approximately the same age as he was?

Either way, whatever the reason, this is easily the worst of the Tem sculpts by a long, long way. I'm not saying that merits cancelling, but I think it's more than fair to call it out.

I didn’t say Jango vs Clone ages; I was referring to Temuera Morrison himself. There were a couple of years between the filming of AOTC and ROTS. He doesn’t look a lot older, but there’s still a noticeable difference.

I agree with you, I’m all for critiquing it and have made my own criticisms. I’m just saying I personally think it’s one of those particular sculpts where it’s best to reserve final judgement till it’s in hand like ROTS Obi-Wan where there was a lot of initial panic but turned out alright.

Hello Mod Bait,​
Your Jango Fett item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for 05/20/2022. We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days. Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by 05/19/2022.​

yes.jpg

Yeah who knows what happens. Seems I'm going to get Jango before the Fett two pack and Ahsoka. What a bizarre way these figures release and ship nowadays.
Oh yeah, that's bizarre. I never would have guessed so many would still be waiting on the Fett 2 pk (Ahsoka too). And then, maybe receive Jango first.

Strange times indeed.

Edit: No comms here from SS yet.

Last edited:
That is great to hear, congrats!

Crazy how you're getting him before Mando Boba but I guess that is how things go nowadays.

I am still waiting for Ahsoka and it doesn't look like I've hit the Jango lottery here. I did get shipping soon for Anakin two weeks ago, but it's still in that status as of this morning.

Back