1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paying what I did for a new Dooku on the secondary market was something I told myself I'll never do again. If I want it, I go ahead and order it, I forget why I held off on Dooku too.
At the time I was thinking I wouldn’t collect many prequel figures so passed on Dooku. Then I watched The Clone Wars and gained some new appreciation for the prequel era. If I can ever hunt down a Dooku for a somewhat reasonable price I’ll hopefully grab him.

Just got a notice from Sideshow, last flex pay of $.10 coming up on the fifth. Does that mean he's finally gonna ship??
I'd be surprised but maybe this is a case of that 1 item a year sideshow actually gets at the same time as HK... I'd be so amazed. I haven't received any word about my last payment though

Just got a notice from Sideshow, last flex pay of $.10 coming up on the fifth. Does that mean he's finally gonna ship??
Hate to be a Debbie-downer but probably not. The accuracy of payment plans finishing and actual release dates coinciding is probably pretty rare these days. But we can pray....

I'd be surprised but maybe this is a case of that 1 item a year sideshow actually gets at the same time as HK... I'd be so amazed. I haven't received any word about my last payment though
I feel like this hope of simultaneous releases comes up time and time again, but rarely pans out. Remember when Ahsoka was DEFINITELY going to be a joint release?

I feel like this hope of simultaneous releases comes up time and time again, but rarely pans out. Remember when Ahsoka was DEFINITELY going to be a joint release?
It has happened in the past just not common

anyone else feel like we need a child Boba Fett? Kind of want a 3rd party at least, to complete the full evolution

Back