1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He definitely has the best mandalorian armour in my opinion, if not at least on par with mando
6C667E03-384F-43F5-A949-FD79D3F09010.jpeg
91317A8B-1B3B-44A8-9392-69AEF1757821.jpeg

Love Jango Fett’s armour. Definitely something unique about it. Obviously more similar to Boba’s than Dins. Really love the colours. I think it really stand out.

Was Jango's armor made out of Beskar? He probably could have blocked Mace Windu, the same way Mando blocked Ahsoka. :lol

There's a behind the scenes out there showing an extended version of the fight. Jango is using his gauntlets to block Mace's lightsaber. It's only a few seconds longer. Blocks a couple of swings, then Mace goes for the neck. Obviously Lucas decided to edit it down to the one swing kill version we got.
It's on YouTube somewhere.
EDIT: It's tricky to find because its not under the "official" deleted scenes from the dvd/bluray. It's a brief clip on behind the scenes footage.

Found it. Here you go.

Last edited:
Leave out a cool extended fight with one of the most awesome Jedi ever and leave in Anakin getting bucked off a giant tick in a pasture. Good choice, Lucas.

It's only a couple of extra seconds so it's a real shame. I managed to find it and edit my other comment with the footage (found a version edited into the rest of the scene) if you want to see it.

It's only a couple of extra seconds so it's a real shame. I managed to find it and edit my other comment with the footage (found a version edited into the rest of the scene) if you want to see it.

Adds some much needed substance to that scene.

AOTC is a film that has a lot of really good SW content but a lot of really horrible content that diminishes it or altogether ruins it for many. I’d love to see all the good cutting room floor content like that added and much of the cringy ”romance” parts cut out. A good fan edit is something I’d be interested in, much like what Harmy did for the OT.

Adds some much needed substance to that scene.

AOTC is a film that has a lot of really good SW content but a lot of really horrible content that diminishes it or altogether ruins it for many. I’d love to see all the good cutting room floor content like that added and much of the cringy ”romance” parts cut out. A good fan edit is something I’d be interested in, much like what Harmy did for the OT.

Completely agreed, I don't hate AOTC, I have a soft spot for it as the first SW film I clearly remember seeing in the theaters (saw TPM, but was only 8 and remember bits and pieces), but it has so much horrible in it lol.

I love everything with Obi-Wan, Kamino and Geonosis but the Anakin/Padme scenes are still some of the worst SW movie content we've gotten.

An extra few seconds of Jango blocking Mace's swings adds a bit more to this specific scene.

I completely agree that there was a lot of untapped potential with AOTC.

TBH, I would have loved to have a Jango Fett TV series just like Mando. Going through his time as a feared bounty Hunter.

SECONDING THIS and the time is right. Let's re-canonize much of Jango's early life - and it sure would be fun to see on the screen. Maybe we can do this after we get done with the Mando series. Why is Slave1 called Slave1? LET'S JUSTIFY THAT once and for all, and shut everyone up. He didnt name it that because he loved to be a slave.

While I think fully-beskar'gam-ed Mando's armor is hard to beat, it cannot be denied that Jango's has that certain vintage charm. I need all that in my collection!

Was Jango's armor made out of Beskar? He probably could have blocked Mace Windu, the same way Mando blocked Ahsoka. :lol

I always though that for a guy that was paid "considerable" to be the genetic template of all the clones and was one of, if not, THE top Bounty Hunter during his time, I don't see how he wouldn't be wearing beskar armor.

But whatever you believed before, Boba's armor is beskar in canon now and it's supposedly the same armor Jango wore. At least, according to his chaincode in Chapter 14. So I think Disney's pretty much cleared it up and it's a not even a discussion now.

TBH, I would have loved to have a Jango Fett TV series just like Mando. Going through his time as a feared bounty Hunter.

I would LOVE for them to adapt the Open Seasons and Bounty Hunter videogame story with Jango into a series or even a movie. It's literally the #1 thing on my Star Wars wish-list. Followed closely by a Bounty Hunter 2 videogame.

I always though that for a guy that was paid "considerable" to be the genetic template of all the clones and was one of, if not, THE top Bounty Hunter during his time, I don't see how he wouldn't be wearing beskar armor.

But whatever you believed before, Boba's armor is beskar in canon now and it's supposedly the same armor Jango wore. At least, according to his chaincode in Chapter 14. So I think Disney's pretty much cleared it up and it's a not even a discussion now.

Yeah I was wondering what his armor is made out of, good to know. I had thought it was durasteel before :lol

Yeah I was wondering what his armor is made out of, good to know. I had thought it was durasteel before :lol

I'm sure it's been every strong SW material at one time during the EU. It just depended on how much the writer knew about their space metals. I'm just going with Disney canon being beskar since that's what the show implies:lol

If it's beskar, that begs the question...what made the dent? Surely it still can't be Cad Bane?

I would LOVE for them to adapt the Open Seasons and Bounty Hunter videogame story with Jango into a series or even a movie. It's literally the #1 thing on my Star Wars wish-list. Followed closely by a Bounty Hunter 2 videogame.

They could just have shows with Temuera Morrison, I would love a clone show and he could play a bunch of leads!!

They could just have shows with Temuera Morrison, I would love a clone show and he could play a bunch of leads!!

Cody in the Kenobi show. Rex in the Andor show. Kix in anything post-Mando/BoBF

Jango's ancestors in anything before the Prequels. Temuera shouldn't ever have to worry about another role in his life except for when he cameos as Aquaman's dad in those movies:lol

I think Lucas and Disney should remaster the prequels in "directors cut editions", imagine them with updated cgi and with a few of the deleted scenes integrated to the movies.

Back