1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there’s going to be any flash backs of Jango in The Book Of Boba Fett then this figure will most definitely skyrocket in price and everyone will lose their minds to get it in my opinion

If there’s going to be any flash backs of Jango in The Book Of Boba Fett then this figure will most definitely skyrocket in price and everyone will lose their minds to get it in my opinion
The show will probably end before this figure is actually released though so anyone who wants it because of the show can order it at preorder prices.

I would love Zam, such a great design they made her for.

Love how Fennec's appearance is a bit inspired by Zam.

I’m all for the Book of Boba to be a love letter to both him and Jango while establishing him going forward. Like Endgame was to the Marvel MCU.

Zam’s always been a Top 3 figure for me. It’s a shame none of these 3rd party companies have attempted her since I she’s one figure I have no hope in them ever making.

I have not made a HT purchase this year. I’m just bored with the content. I guess if there was one figure it would be Jango that I’d be looking forward to. It’s strange when you have a itch to by a 1/6 figure (my last was Qui Gonn) but there is nothing of interest to purchase.

I have not made a HT purchase this year. I’m just bored with the content. I guess if there was one figure it would be Jango that I’d be looking forward to. It’s strange when you have a itch to by a 1/6 figure (my last was Qui Gonn) but there is nothing of interest to purchase.
I want a Jinn so bad but I really don’t want to overpay since deals show up all the time used.

I hope this gets released earlier than expected

Attachments

• 8DE6F367-C47A-4164-B0FB-698B1478AD13.jpeg
    8DE6F367-C47A-4164-B0FB-698B1478AD13.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 98
Is that photo of it really taken on 11/6? Is that the production piece?

Secret base takes product pics of the prototype after it is first announced. When a release is imminent, it’s a boxed photo.

So the answer to both questions is “no”.

this figure is such a sleeper, I reckon the resale price is going to go up so much after a year or two of release even though I’d never sell any of my collection

this figure is such a sleeper, I reckon the resale price is going to go up so much after a year or two of release even though I’d never sell any of my collection
I totally agree with you. I really love Jangos armour so much and this set is amazing. It will be a striking figure.

I have not made a HT purchase in 2021 and it doesn’t appear that I will. My next confirmed piece will be the DAMTOYS Godfather!! The only two HT I am interested in seeing Production pieces are Jango and ROTJ Biker Scout. Still don’t know if I will bug them though.

Back