1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vulture is never coming out guys. Mods, lock thread please. :lol

Screenshot_2019-07-22 Noooooo meme - Google Search.jpg

Ok boys time to go low profile again like our boss vulture said to us. Lets just wait for the right moment ( sinister six??) Let them run when its time we will fly

Very true. I work out in Nigeria for at least 9 months out of the year and spider man seems to be even more popular than black panther or any other super hero out here. Kids seem to relate alot easier due to the spider man games and TV shows etc.

I think there are 3 things that make Spidey instantly relatable to a lot of kids and young people.

1. No face. It's easy to imagine one's self beneath the mask.
2. He's often portrayed as younger and the writing often reflects that as well.
3. He's (usually) not rich, just getting by instead of a billionaire or king of a small nation.

And the rest of it is just cool factor. Cool suit, cool powers, doin' cool stuff.

I think there are 3 things that make Spidey instantly relatable to a lot of kids and young people.

1. No face. It's easy to imagine one's self beneath the mask.
2. He's often portrayed as younger and the writing often reflects that as well.
3. He's (usually) not rich, just getting by instead of a billionaire or king of a small nation.

And the rest of it is just cool factor. Cool suit, cool powers, doin' cool stuff.

And above all, cool adversaries - like VULTURE!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really up for the 1/4 HT line, since, for me, the magic of hot toys disappears with something larger then 1/6 (had to sell my Hulkbuster for being WAY too big for a fine art Hot Toy).
After being teased with a Vulture wing, and then realized that they used our naive expectations only for a "glorious" 1/4 Spider-Man, all I could think of was -
Screen_Shot_2018-12-31_at_1.19.26_PM.jpg

Some sort of server migration. But it's been going on for ages. Worst I've ever seen, and annoying as hell. Still extremely slow so don't know what the advantages are.

Glad it's not just me. The forum has been nearly unusable for a good while now. I thought maybe there was an issue with mobile or something.

Yeah I've basically retired from the forum entirely. Between constantly getting logged out every ten seconds (sometimes less) and the constant database errors, the forum is borderline unusable to me.

HT must have decided that size, weight and price for something like this was just too unwieldy -- and put this into the "too complicated" category with an unproven success rate for villains. HT fear: too much work for too little sales.

Besides, Howard has the proto, so there's no one driving this through like Joost who just wants one for himself.

HT must have decided that size, weight and price for something like this was just too unwieldy -- and put this into the "too complicated" category with an unproven success rate for villains. HT fear: too much work for too little sales.

Besides, Howard has the proto, so there's no one driving this through like Joost who just wants one for himself.

I think that's exactly what happens a lot of the time with Hot Toys. They probably have a minimum profit level and if that doesn't look like it can be achieved due to the mix of cost vs interest then they simply won't make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back