1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you should only post them in Jazzinc's closed Facebook group. We need to start weaning Wor-Gar lol...

superman-no.gif

Those FB pix are amazing!

And Jaymig, that's a great pose with bent-wing. But I am distracted by all the action in the background -- Luke by his speeder, that Star Wars shelf.... what a great display room!

Got mine from FedEx today, very impressive piece.
Those 2 clear acrylic pieces that had the blue tape you were to remove, also apparently has another clear tape on the opposing side. I hadn't noticed it until I saw someone on FM mention it. That way that part would look crystal clear instead of opaque. I need to remove it on my setup, just hadn't got around to it yet.

Those 2 clear acrylic pieces that had the blue tape you were to remove, also apparently has another clear tape on the opposing side. I hadn't noticed it until I saw someone on FM mention it. That way that part would look crystal clear instead of opaque. I need to remove it on my setup, just hadn't got around to it yet.
Just removed it lol, thanks for the tip!

Just removed it lol, thanks for the tip!
I just removed that tape too - I had no idea it was there! When I removed the protective blue tape I remember thinking it was odd that it was on only one side. I also thought that maybe Joost switched from clear to cloudy/opaque plastic due to cost or availability. Honestly, I was too excited about the figure itself to even give it a second thought after that. :lol

Anyway, thanks for the info!

I just removed that tape too - I had no idea it was there! When I removed the protective blue tape I remember thinking it was odd that it was on only one side. I also thought that maybe Joost switched from clear to cloudy/opaque plastic due to cost or availability. Honestly, I was too excited about the figure itself to even give it a second thought after that. :lol

Anyway, thanks for the info!

I had a lot of trouble with that tape grr I had half convinced myself there was no tape I was having so much trouble getting it off. Clearly I wasn’t in the mood at the time haha and had to watch Joost’s video to confirm there was tape, clear and blue. Maybe just me but I found it staggeringly hard to find the edge to peel it off.

I had a lot of trouble with that tape grr I had half convinced myself there was no tape I was having so much trouble getting it off. Clearly I wasn’t in the mood at the time haha and had to watch Joost’s video to confirm there was tape, clear and blue. Maybe just me but I found it staggeringly hard to find the edge to peel it off.
It isn’t just you, it took me quite a while to find an edge as well. The lack of long fingernails no doubt played a part. :lol

Back