1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, look at the sudden interest when there's a hint that this may not actually happen.

I think it's more likely since Keaton is in an upcoming movie. Which may be why HT sat on the fig anyway. HT must have costume designs in hand months before a movie release - maybe Spidey 2 has Vulture in an upgraded suit.

Or I could see HT releasing Vulture as part of the upcoming holiday releases when folks are feelin' more free-wheeling about spending.

HT never seems very interested in holidays, anniversaries, blueray releases, book releases, or anything like it, other than having the demanded key figure in association with the latest Disney movie.

There's a ton of anniversaries in 2019 and I doubt any of them will be taken advantage of based on HT's past.

HT never seems very interested in holidays, anniversaries, blueray releases, book releases, or anything like it, other than having the demanded key figure in association with the latest Disney movie.

There's a ton of anniversaries in 2019 and I doubt any of them will be taken advantage of based on HT's past.

Maybe a fool's hope then:google but I'm counting on HT to announce Bucky and Vulture for PO before or during the holidays - when people seem more willing to spend. I'd really be bummed if Bucky isn't announced soon - IW Cap and 10 year Cap are on order already.

And Vulture might be $$$$ but a long PO could ease the pain.

Maybe a fool's hope then:google but I'm counting on HT to announce Bucky and Vulture for PO before or during the holidays - when people seem more willing to spend. I'd really be bummed if Bucky isn't announced soon - IW Cap and 10 year Cap are on order already.

And Vulture might be $$$$ but a long PO could ease the pain.

I hope they're released soon too, but I don't follow your logic. All we'd be paying for in that time frame would be the NRDs, so willingness to spend really isn't that big of a factor. And besides, what with budgets and buying gifts for family & friends, aren't we less likely to buy ourselves expensive toys during the holidays?

I hope they're released soon too, but I don't follow your logic. All we'd be paying for in that time frame would be the NRDs, so willingness to spend really isn't that big of a factor. And besides, what with budgets and buying gifts for family & friends, aren't we less likely to buy ourselves expensive toys during the holidays?

Well, I figure it's the time of year - at least for some - when DENIAL:devil is easier e.g. not thinking about the bills rolling in in January. Stores sure help that along with extended return periods, some credit cards let you skip the December payment, sales and coupons. Even if you just set up an NRD because u don't take your foot off the gas, u may lose that money later. Or then you've got a PO maybe you forgot about but end up just leaving it...

And besides, what with budgets and buying gifts for family & friends, aren't we less likely to buy ourselves expensive toys during the holidays?

*Cough* well, somehow I manage to get myself something along the way, usually.:monkey3 Esp. if SSC or BBTS is trying to unload inventory.

All I can say is F$@K YOU HOT TOYS
aaefb5a6629b5cd189623d16052fbb75.gif

Well, I figure it's the time of year - at least for some - when DENIAL:devil is easier e.g. not thinking about the bills rolling in in January. Stores sure help that along with extended return periods, some credit cards let you skip the December payment, sales and coupons. Even if you just set up an NRD because u don't take your foot off the gas, u may lose that money later. Or then you've got a PO maybe you forgot about but end up just leaving it...

And besides, what with budgets and buying gifts for family & friends, aren't we less likely to buy ourselves expensive toys during the holidays?

*Cough* well, somehow I manage to get myself something along the way, usually.:monkey3 Esp. if SSC or BBTS is trying to unload inventory.

Yes, I have to admit I felt a bit hypocritical typing that last part, as I've done similar a few times when there was a deal too good to pass up. But during the holidays it's the thought that counts, right? I thought about sticking to my budget. :lol

Yes, I have to admit I felt a bit hypocritical typing that last part, as I've done similar a few times when there was a deal too good to pass up. But during the holidays it's the thought that counts, right? I thought about sticking to my budget. :lol

*Re budgets grimly* I try.:Flush

What, a year ago? "a Vulture" wouldn't have even been on the radar $$$$. Then again, was messin' around with some of my figs yesterday and was thinkin' more or less "these-are-such-great-pieces-so-glad-I-have-them" (TFA/DS/TWS/a few Ultron etc.) Think slowly maybe I'm getting priced out of HT tho:horror (4, 5, 7 year old figs holding up so far but they used to be less expensive too).

But I'd make exceptions for Vulture and probably IW1 War Machine (if I can swing that:dunno - he might be the holiday present to me this year e.g. use SSC gift card to lower PO or something):devil

Nothing yet, but I’d like a bump. Gotsta have it. C’mon HTs, you know you wanna do it. Make it a stateside exclusive to push the Asia market sells ala Neotech IM!

37812373_1925353114177040_7051446833779834880_o.jpg

They have dragged all these figures to shows around the world and now there is only one figure in this photo that has not gone up for order yet.

:impatient:

Vulture is coming. I can feel it. If they just reissued Hulkbuster over $1,000, you know vulture is next. In time for holidays.

Vulture is coming. I can feel it. If they just reissued Hulkbuster over $1,000, you know vulture is next. In time for holidays.

I hope you're correct, but your feelings haven't been all that reliable of late. :lol

Look, Hot Toys is never going to make another fully articulated Hulkbuster. Period.
You wanna know why?
Because we are at the top of the market for all business. This 10 year bull market is finally coming to an end and all the money will dry up after New Year. Interest rates are going up...no one is buying homes or cars like before and everything has reached unsustainable prices.
Be grateful if you are the few who were able to buy such an incredible figure that will never have a comparable in probably another decade or more.
Thank you Hot Toys and goodnight.
As for the rest of you guys who were to chickens#$t to pull the trigger 3 years ago on a preorder...F U....LOL.
I apologize...at the end of another Halo Top ice cream and Raising Kaines chicken finger binge....sh&$t’s good son...like crack.

Oh ya, I should have said Hot Toys will never release the Vulture. Do you wanna know why?....sugar high fueled rant ensues...F U......something about the stock market....apologies...
Ok. Now are you happy.

J.c hong has a vulture and just wants it back in his private collection.
The hulkbuster tooling exists already. Its also an iron man of sorts so its not really a stretch to reissue it like other ironmen at the moment. I still dont see the vulture getting a release. I want a vulture and its an instant day one PO but im not getting my hopes up

Back