1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good sign someone mentioned, this is a year after the film. When Rhino/Yellow Jacket/Crossbones were shown, they were promoting the films. HT spends a lot of money to hype films. But Spiderman Homecoming is over and done with. What benefit would there be for them to invest time and money into a product that was only meant to be a display piece.

Also some of the 'feathers' on the wings seem to be molded. I hope this is a prototype and they are going to add articulation so the feathers can move. Like in the movie when he cuts the web line with the wing.

Making room for this thing is our problem, not Hot Toys...and in my house, it'll be a most welcome challenge!

You really have to be discerning with these bigger pieces for space and cost but this one is super impressive and worth having if they make it. I wonder if it's just for the con or if they are planning to make it. I didnt see a TBD tag on the display in any of the coverage. I wonder if an attendee could mayb ask a rep?..

You really have to be discerning with these bigger pieces for space and cost but this one is super impressive and worth having if they make it. I wonder if it's just for the con or if they are planning to make it. I didnt see a TBD tag on the display in any of the coverage. I wonder if an attendee could mayb ask a rep?..

As old as the movie is, as successful as it was, and as many comments as I've seen on Hot Toys postings asking for Vulture...I have a feeling he'l be released, possibly before the end of the year (preorder anyway)...My wife is already giving me the stink eye about where the heck I'm gonna put it...my answer is "in the box if needed in the beginning LOL"

As old as the movie is, as successful as it was, and as many comments as I've seen on Hot Toys postings asking for Vulture...I have a feeling he'l be released, possibly before the end of the year (preorder anyway)...My wife is already giving me the stink eye about where the heck I'm gonna put it...my answer is "in the box if needed in the beginning LOL"

Lol!
My wife saw me watching this video and said “ oh No!” I said OHH Yes!!! [emoji38][emoji1364]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

db3ec04787d49a7475ebbd4b041096ac.jpg1ef0439cb7dd23bb991c307dd58f9017.jpg061972632c4d31d462f522911681b5b8.jpg97c68dd4ec50d6f5564303dbf05c020e.jpgf5e6cfd3df39b6c0082adb8800fcbc52.jpg

Doesn't look like a Keaton head sculpt would be included if they did release.

Isn't Killmonger supposed to come with an unmasked sculpt that we haven't seen? Just because there isn't one in the display doesn't mean there won't be one.

That said I would most likely leave the unmasked sculpt in the box with any other accessories I didn't openly display...

For me, the Vulture needs a Keaton sculpt in order for me to buy it.
Don't get me wrong, I DEFINITELY wouldn't turn a Keaton sculpt down. Just that the absence of one wouldn't make me skip the figure. But for everybody else's sake I hope we get it.

Just watched homecoming last night again, really hope they do this, looking at the wings size wise to me it's just Falcon with some fans and the end extensions ? ( don't get me wrong, I know there's a lot more to developing these figs than just that) but I genuinely hope they make him, if they do I'd love to see a Keaton sculpt with it and possible eyes light up ( night vision) ?

Fingers crossed...

Back