1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By virtue of there being no NRD, went ahead and preordered both this and the stealth suits. Can’t help but be suspicious though ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two will look nice together (along with Iron Spider as well)
View attachment 458877

That's actually why I'm hesitant to preorder. They look pretty similar and I prefer the HC colors. The movie and hidden accessories will have to wow me.

I prefer this one. Looking at them side-by-side, I find those extra black lines on the blue of the HC suit to be a tad distracting.

I wish this was more like $240 but it seems like Marvel characters are commanding higher price points these days. Might pre-order eventually. Might wait for Alter Ego though as they don’t normally charge for shipping.

View attachment 458877
Cool; the FFH suit has a couple of updates I hadn't noticed before seeing them side by side. The red torso section is narrower, and the web pattern on the body has been tweaked. Good changes, in my opinion. Also like the sharper point on the belt.

It's an accurate representation of what's in the movie, so I'm not sure what some in this thread were expecting.

I wish this was more like $240 but it seems like Marvel characters are commanding higher price points these days. Might pre-order eventually. Might wait for Alter Ego though as they don’t normally charge for shipping.

Yeah that's who I'm waiting for as well. I was going to hold off until after seeing the movie, but with how fast BBTS just sold out I guess I better order early after all.

Well crap! Sold out already on BBTS. That's the first time I've seen one sell out that quick. Ordered on Sideshow since ya'll said there is no NRD which is weird.

Stealth spidey doesn't have an NRD either... Maybe they're changing things.

Maybe they are hoping the NRDs will have had their intended effect of getting people to stop pre-ordering and canceling figures on a whim at the last minute.

They don't make any extra money off of an NRD, so the only reason to maintain them, is to keep SS from being stuck with excess stock, and the costs on their books, that they can't get rid of.

Stealth spidey doesn't have an NRD either... Maybe they're changing things.

Likely the last round of figures didn’t get the amount of preorders they had hoped and this is a way to get more preorders. The fine print still shows a cancellation fee so there’s still a penalty for cancelling an order anyway.

attachment.php

Nice comparison shot...although not sure if that's a slimmer body on the Upgraded suit...or if the black color just gives the illusion that it's slimmed down...

Back