Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 15 1.jpgPlain Gray

I like that this suit is a realistic looking type of stealth, like an F-22 that can't or is difficult to see on radar. While I do like the mk3 stealth, it doesn't actually seem like it would be stealthy. The mk7 seems like it would be stealthy in a different way (hard to see).

The Lockheed Martin F22 and F35 share the same chevron panel design and since I work on the F35s I have more then one reason to buy this :)

Ah, so 35B or C? I wasn't thinking that other services besides AF were flying them....

Bravos for now but eventually we will get the Cs.

If your at cherry point, why would you get the Charlie's? Do you mean just for the maintenance? I didn't think the Corps was getting many C versions. I'm not as plugged in on the aviation front any more but I do know a fair number of the people stationed there. We don't often talk shop but it does come up time to time. I was under the impression that almost all the Usmc order was for the b version becuase of its ability to replace the harrier.

I know the AF is different, but they have thousands of civilian contractors working on aircraft. Specific bases will do flight/munitions testing and another base may do depot level maintenance.

Yeah I'm aware how it works my friend. I served in the corps. I'm retired from it in fact. Even stationed at mcas cherry point for a spell. They don't have thousands there. Lol it's a fairly small base. It's growing, but it's small compared to most bases.

Love the military peepee contest but I'd prefer to see some more pics of sneaky. Any more out there?

Motx, do you always know more about stuff then the actual people that do the stuff.

Wasn't a contest. Was asking a question. If it came of confrontational it wasn't intentional.

As for photos..it's only been at one show. Expecting new content when nothing has changed it happend is silly.

I thought you said you did design work for the 35? And that you where out of the corps, correct? What are you doing at cherry point?

I NEVER said I did design work, I'm just an AC electrician and I said the shop that I worked out got the F-35 through the IOC for the Marine Corps

https://www.navair.navy.mil/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.NavairNewsStory&id=5987

If your at cherry point, why would you get the Charlie's?...

Oh, I don't know, maybe because we are a "Naval Aviation Depot"..... I think I read the some where all over the place before they change the name to FRC EAST

Yeah I'm aware how it works my friend. I served in the corps. I'm retired from it in fact. Even stationed at mcas cherry point for a spell. They don't have thousands there. Lol it's a fairly small base. It's growing, but it's small compared to most bases.

You know the more you post, the less I believe you served in the Corps. Why don't you bing MCAS Cherry Point to see just how wrong your comments are.

Motx, do you always know more about stuff then the actual people that do the stuff.

Well considering its stuff I did...

And all I did was ask a couole questions. How is that knowing anything?

Did you not say you did design work on the f35? Did you not say you where not in the marine corps (active duty) any longer? Did you not say you now work at Cherry point? Did you not say "you" will be getting f35 "c"s?

Well, I was curious. given all that I asked a couple questions. Because, even though I didn't do design work on the f35, I did go to C school at Cherry point and then worked as an instructor at the same school, at Cherry point. So, even though in my previous post all I did was ask a few questions, and didn't say **** about myself or anything I do or don't know...I wouldn't say it's something I don't know about. Which is why I asked those questions. Because it's an area I do know some about, did work in, and still keep up on. So I was curious, becuase I had not heard about what you said. Simple as that.

I NEVER said I did design work, I'm just an AC electrician and I said the shop that I worked out got the F-35 through the IOC for the Marine Corps

https://www.navair.navy.mil/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.NavairNewsStory&id=5987

Oh, I don't know, maybe because we are a "Naval Aviation Depot"..... I think I read the some where all over the place before they change the name to FRC EAST

You know the more you post, the less I believe you served in the Corps. Why don't you bing MCAS Cherry Point to see just how wrong your comments are.

What exactly is wrong about my post? I don't need to Bing it. Would you like to see my discharge. Pics of me in uniform. My dd214. My disabled license plate. My Va ID?

Your questions always come across as accusations.

Maybe if you spent more time reading what people post and less time creating passive aggressive posts you would understand what they are saying.

Last edited:
Ah, so 35B or C? I wasn't thinking that other services besides AF were flying them....

Believe it or not the F-35 program is the single largest procurement project the DOD has every taken on. It is not only multi service, it is multinational.

The plane is going to replace just about everything

Back