Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy damn, forgot about Disco. Think its either Disco or Sneaky, but knowing me, I’d cave and get both and Tank lol. Debated the King Arts ones but after exchange and shipping, be cheaper to get the Hot Toys ones locally.

Thanks for input guys!

I actually like Disco a lot, really pops on the shelf

ic1g27J.jpg

Agreed about Disco, one of my favorite HPP suits. But as for the question at hand, I honestly feel that SHOTGUN hands down, is the best pick out of the 3 (4) the OP was considering.

Shotgun!!!

They honestly all have something different that I like about each. If space wasnt an issue, Id consider all four. The Gf is saying Shotgun, but thats due to it being blue lol Kind of why I thought about the King Arts or evem Comicave ones, but the prices are borderline the Hot Toys, add converting the funds and shipping and not worth the price.

They honestly all have something different that I like about each. If space wasnt an issue, Id consider all four. The Gf is saying Shotgun, but thats due to it being blue lol Kind of why I thought about the King Arts or evem Comicave ones, but the prices are borderline the Hot Toys, add converting the funds and shipping and not worth the price.

You won’t regret Shotgun and if the GF is onboard that’s a big plus! When in hand, the blue is very metallic which keeps the “flow” of colors nicely on the armor.

2 other pluses to considering Shotgun that I failed to mention earlier: 1. In my opinion, it’s engineered as well as most recent Diecast suits and articulation is probably the best out of all the HPP armors. 2. The battle damaged parts look really good on the figure which was actually designed for them. Replacing the ab sections with the BD will allow light to pass though and give that look of melted metal. Yeah it looks great without the 5 BD pieces, but the engineering and paint scheme really shine with the BD.

Back