Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a refresher on Sneaks

(far left)
1AtRUHO.png

28MsWAV.png

lpKaYtO.png

bFNipSd.png

mZJORLd.png

jl78PDq.png

ACTAJuf.png

PyTOlv5.png

Last edited:
I'm sure we'll get Nightclub in red and gold, but I reeeeaally hope they do a dark variant of this one more than any other. Looks so good.

9VDMmZT.jpg

FnpLNjL.jpg

TIL4zAD.jpg

uvvwrOs.png

Sneaky looks great. Only Hammerhead and Nightclub left to go and I'll be happy. All those other mix-and-match suits and recolors can go suck a lemon, I'm glad I decided to only buy original suits from the House Party Protocol.

More or less my approach too. I'm curious what you would call original suits - ?

Looks good but no interest. With everything else coming out from SW, CW and BvS, the only IM3 armors I'd likely pick up will be Blue Steel, Shotgun, and maybe Nightclub (black and silver). Also it looks like MK-V will be coming out in diecast (yay) and possibly Igor (which means I'd better sell the regular). I'd still like to see the Hammer Drones.

Looks good but no interest. With everything else coming out from SW, CW and BvS, the only IM3 armors I'd likely pick up will be Blue Steel, Shotgun, and maybe Nightclub (black and silver). Also it looks like MK-V will be coming out in diecast (yay) and possibly Igor (which means I'd better sell the regular). I'd still like to see the Hammer Drones.

How do you know this about igor and the mark 5?
I don't think there is anyway igor will be made diecast.

More or less my approach too. I'm curious what you would call original suits - ?
Not sure what I'd call them, but this is my list of "original suits" that I've been getting/I'll be getting from IM3.

Mark 15 Sneaky
Mark 16 Nightclub
Mark 17 Heartbreaker
Mark 25 Striker
Mark 33 Silver Centurion
Mark 35 Red Snapper
Mark 37 Hammerhead
Mark 38 Igor
Mark 39 Starboost
Mark 40 Shotgun
Mark 41 Bones

How do you know this about igor and the mark 5?
I don't think there is anyway igor will be made diecast.

Howard said a couple years ago and again this year that they are doing the original 7 in DC but so far all we have got is the MKIII. A DC Igor would be a waste of time. There is nothing to improve, it would jus be heavier, cost more and sell even slower than the 1st.

Howard said a couple years ago and again this year that they are doing the original 7 in DC but so far all we have got is the MKIII. A DC Igor would be a waste of time. There is nothing to improve, it would jus be heavier, cost more and sell even slower than the 1st.

Yes I know this but if you read his post he says Mark 5 is close and mentions igor hence why I asked for his source. That's all.

Thanks for the video, looks great IMO. Really excited for the iron man releases in 2016. At least 4 very cool suits.

I call them the A-List because they were integral to the final fight scene and had some screen time. Others such as Blue Steel, Fiddler, Southpaw, etc are the B-List.

Not sure what I'd call them, but this is my list of "original suits" that I've been getting/I'll be getting from IM3.

Mark 15 Sneaky
Mark 15 Nightclub
Mark 17 Heartbreaker
Mark 25 Striker
Mark 33 Silver Centurion
Mark 35 Red Snapper
Mark 37 Hammerhead
Mark 38 Igor
Mark 39 Starboost
Mark 40 Shotgun
Mark 41 Bones

We're well on our way to getting all the armors that appeared on screen (even extremely quickly), the only ones of those left are Disco, Blue Steel, Tiger, Shades, Hammerhead, Piston, and Nightclub.

They can do all but Hammerhead, Tiger, and Nightclub with parts already- Blue and Shades are certainties as they are straight repaints. Disco and Piston would not be too hard.

The only ones we already have that made no appearance are Python and Gamma, both are repaints (Pytho being IX with different helmet). They seem definitely focused on the armors that are in the film, and doing others incidentally, at least right now.

Sneaky (check), Centurion (check), Boost (check), Heartbreaker (check), Shotgun (check), Snapper (check), Disco
1AtRUHO.png

Blue Steel
RJNi0Zp.png

Midas (check)
XvAfGOf.png

Tiger
AY7C0MV.png

Tank (check)
4V7w8r6.png

Shades
wL1g7u9.png

Peacemaker (check)
P7rggxy.png

Hammerhead
sxWZEch.png

Piston
vy0pZ5X.png

Bones (check)
xRdl32E.png

Igor (check)
ks6EohK.png

Snapper (check)
FHF4dWD.png

Centurion (check)
n1opy0b.png

Heartbreaker (check)
ysjBAfA.png

Striker (check)
Qn5eW62.png

Starboost (check)
3PsmuR9.png

Hot Rod (check)
Jjgc48L.png

Nightclub
uvvwrOs.png

Shotgun (check)
Os698UO.png

Sneaky (check)
jl78PDq.png

Mark VIII or "Mark IX" (check on the IX)
EpEy11L.png

What remains of the zero screen time suits would be

MKVIII (its more the armor at the end than IX was but whatever)
(Mk7, Centurion, Striker parts)
aMlVzbt.jpg

MKX
(Mk7, Hammerhead, Heartbreaker, Snapper parts)
ZQZsByY.jpg

MKXI
(Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Jack]
UfkjQlJ.jpg

MKXII
(WM2, Centurion, Mk7, Shotgun, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Disco]
qmJgp85.jpg

MKXIII
(Mk7, Centurion, Shotgun, WM2 parts)
fpygTth.jpg

MKXIV
(Striker, Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker, Shotgun parts)
pv3KyaA.jpg

MK18 Casanova
(Mk7, Centurion, Heartbreaker, WM2 parts)
AZYhixk.jpg

MK28 Jack
(Heartbreaker, Mk7, Centurion parts)
lSSHNND.jpg

MK29 Fiddler
(Mk7, Centurion, Heartbreaker, Starboost, Striker parts)
NoWLpBq.jpg

MK32 Romeo
(Nightclub, Centurion, Heartbreaker, Mk7 parts)
FcLg21k.jpg

MK34 Southpaw
(Mk7, Centurion, Snapper, Shotgun, Heartbreaker, Striker parts)
DRxDFud.jpg

Last edited:
I did not mean to ask for a collective term but rather your list of "original" suits - which is what you provided, so thanks for that. I suppose one way to look at it is which ones are unique designs and not repaints? e.g. I have Heartbreaker but am not interested in Tank.

Mark 15 Sneaky
Mark 15 Nightclub
Mark 17 Heartbreaker
Mark 25 Striker
Mark 33 Silver Centurion
Mark 35 Red Snapper
Mark 37 Hammerhead
Mark 38 Igor
Mark 39 Starboost
Mark 40 Shotgun
Mark 41 Bones

That is an awesome breakdown.
As for sneaky, I think his design is so different that he is an instant buy. He has a lot of triangles in his parts which is so eye catching to me and I think he will standout nicely in our collections.

Back