Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That date can't be correct! 13 months???? they already have the prototype. Even the batmobile was less than 1 year when it came out (although I think with delays it was over 1 year).

sad when people think $250 isn't a bad price and it comes with ZERO accessories.

I think thats the real reason for the "diecast" ones, to set the bar even higher on prices and make us feel like $250 is a bargain! although maybe it is, since their non ironman figures seem to be priced at $200-$220 now...

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

4 PO for me:
Mk42 Diecast
WM v2 Diecast (thinking of canceling, and forget the NRD, what to do?)
Heartbraker
Silver Centurion

I should be saving this money for a vacation :p

Non offense to IM collectors, but the way these figures sell, and the after market price when they are sold out makes me realize that no matter what HT puts out, IM fans will eat it up. I enjoy IM, but iron Monger is enough for me.
Buying these IM figures and then reselling them for a profit once they are out is an amazing way to at least try to afford this hobby. One of my three ordered BD mark VII = 3 HT figures.
Keep releasing IM figures HT, it does not hurt me one bit!!!

For $250 and lack of extra's hot toys you dirty scum.

Mark VII was the same price and bought a ton of goodies. Let that be noted

I think thats the real reason for the "diecast" ones, to set the bar even higher on prices and make us feel like $250 is a bargain! although maybe it is, since their non ironman figures seem to be priced at $200-$220 now...

I agree. They were definitely testing the waters with the $300+ price tag. And now they are "back down" to $250 just to make us feel like they are looking out for us! 😝

Non offense to IM collectors, but the way these figures sell, and the after market price when they are sold out makes me realize that no matter what HT puts out, IM fans will eat it up. I enjoy IM, but iron Monger is enough for me.
Buying these IM figures and then reselling them for a profit once they are out is an amazing way to at least try to afford this hobby. One of my three ordered BD mark VII = 3 HT figures.
Keep releasing IM figures HT, it does not hurt me one bit!!!

It probably has to do with every IM release being totally amazing and able to stand up with the best of any figure from any other line.

It probably has to do with every IM release being totally amazing and able to stand up with the best of any figure from any other line.

They are really good looking! And they make me $$$ to buy another figures.
I don't know how I would be able to keep it up if I was an IM an though, you guys certainly have it tough!!

I will wait for regular version from other places as well. SS and BBTS have him for the highest price. Thought BBTS would be cheaper. Not to mention SS charges extra for pack out. I could care less about a burnt helmet, does nothing for the figure itself and doesn't justify a 20-30 dollar increase in price. Toy Anxiety, Corner Store Comics, Action Figure Xpress(Shopafx), Alter Ego will probably have cheaper, even with shipping.
Funny among everything I've read on this board and Facebook Hot Toys etc., nobody mentions Action Figure Xpress. Probably one of the cheapest prices and they answer emails and calls.

FYI, there was discussion that BBTS and other retailers cannot undersell anymore, most likely because sideshow was getting their butts kicked because of their NRD, where BBTS and others didn't require one. i only order hot toys exclusives from SS direct. i don't like the NRD, but for the exclusive version i fork it over.

For $250 and lack of extra's hot toys you dirty scum.

Mark VII was the same price and bought a ton of goodies. Let that be noted

it's $60 cheaper than the other two diecasts, M42 and IP. it also has an exclusive BD M42 helmet.

SEPT 2014????????????????????
GHeeezzzzzzz

and if it's (likely) delayed...2015??

P.O! Exclusive helmet is a must. Wonder how long ex will last. 3 days?

I didn't want to wait around to find out. My PO is in for the EX! These IM3 toys are my first Hot Toys and first 1/6th. Hope they are worth the wait!

well considering they want a nrd for a figure that wont be coming out for over a year and since the ex helmet isnt that great i doubt it ll sell out that fast lol

Back